Page 462 of 539 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452460461462463464 472 512 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 5388
  1. #4611
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,260
    Blog Entries
    14
    Armageddon is such a guilty pleasure of mine, always watch it when it's on TV.

  2. #4612
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,406
    Blog Entries
    1
    Just finished Oblivion. Actually really enjoyed it, and I thought the CGI (or whatever it's called) was quite impressive. Being a T-Cruise movie I was skeptical, but it ticked plenty of boxes.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

    #FreeBodom

     

  3. #4613
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,293
    Blog Entries
    6
    Man On A Ledge. Not for those with vertigo. Not earth shattering but a tidy little flick with some good actors.

    Lockout with Guy Pearce. According to the credits it was "based on an original idea by Luc Besson". Thats OK - had Demolition Man and Fortress been his ideas. Suffered from some bargain basement CGI and that thing you see all the time where it appears that they just realised they have 10 minutes to wrap everything up. Just OK.



  4. #4614
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,750
    Blog Entries
    1
    Saw 'The Wolverine' on Monday.
    Good movie, nothing groundbreaking, but a good watch nonetheless. Hugh Jackman was surely conceived specifically to play Logan/Wolverine? Jackman was HUGE in the film too, looked in awesome shape.

    I need to get round to watch the entire X-Men series so far to see what exactly's going on, since I've only seen the first movie and now this latest addition. I think there's 6 installments altogether now? So I'll have to try and do that before the new one comes out next summer.

    I may be going to see another movie at some point this week. 'Kick Ass 2', 'Elysium', 'Mortal Instruments', '2 Guns', 'The Lone Ranger' are all on my list.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #4615
    Can anyone recommend any scary films? I went to see 'The conjuring' the other day and thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Doesnt have to be about ghosts/daemons though. Can be anything.

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

  6. #4616
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Saw 'The Wolverine' on Monday.
    Good movie, nothing groundbreaking, but a good watch nonetheless. Hugh Jackman was surely conceived specifically to play Logan/Wolverine? Jackman was HUGE in the film too, looked in awesome shape.

    I need to get round to watch the entire X-Men series so far to see what exactly's going on, since I've only seen the first movie and now this latest addition. I think there's 6 installments altogether now? So I'll have to try and do that before the new one comes out next summer.

    I may be going to see another movie at some point this week. 'Kick Ass 2', 'Elysium', 'Mortal Instruments', '2 Guns', 'The Lone Ranger' are all on my list.
    As a heads up, the X-Men series goes downhill after the first film. The second was mediocre and the 3rd was absolute garbage.

    X-Men Origins: Wolverine was OK and First Class was pretty good.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  7. #4617
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,750
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    As a heads up, the X-Men series goes downhill after the first film. The second was mediocre and the 3rd was absolute garbage.

    X-Men Origins: Wolverine was OK and First Class was pretty good.
    Yeah I've seen the reviews. I'm going to watch them anyway, just to get the storyline and since I'm a general superhero movie fan.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #4618
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,750
    Blog Entries
    1
    Saw 'Elysium' today.
    Decent enough movie. I love Sharlto Copley and was very glad to see him in this movie.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #4619
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,260
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    Can anyone recommend any scary films? I went to see 'The conjuring' the other day and thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Doesnt have to be about ghosts/daemons though. Can be anything.

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    From top of my head:

    The Exorcist
    The Ring
    The Grudge
    The Evil Dead
    Rec
    Halloween
    The Descent

  10. #4620
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,293
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    Can anyone recommend any scary films? I went to see 'The conjuring' the other day and thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Doesnt have to be about ghosts/daemons though. Can be anything.

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Drag Me To Hell



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.