Page 437 of 540 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427435436437438439 447 487 537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 5399
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm going to watch the shit out of it; it's supposed to be the year's best movie.
    Oh yeah, fuck it I might watch it then, but I'm going in with a stone heart so I don't get too emotional.

Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity looks really good, very interested in watching that.

You should check out David Chase's Not Fade Away. 31 year old Huston plays a teenager, and it didn't even dawn on me that it was him until the final reel.
    He who birthed The Sopranos? I'll keep an eye out for that one.

I think I only know him from Boardwalk, unfortunately. He's a big standout of the series, and he doesn't even have a lot of dialogue!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Oh yeah, fuck it I might watch it then, but I'm going in with a stone heart so I don't get too emotional.
    Nothing wrong with a little cry, man. I can think of a whole mess of different movies that make me a little misty.

Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity looks really good, very interested in watching that.
    Never before did I think I would ever anticipate a Sandra Bullock movie. But here I am, wanting to see that joint.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I'm going to watch the shit out of it; it's supposed to be the year's best movie.
    Yeah, it's so good to see the guys from The Wire go on to do great stuff. I think I read somewhere that Jordan channels some early DenZEL(!) shit.

Have you seen who's joining old Cutty Wise by turning up in the next season of Walking Dead? Only D! D'Angelo Barksdale. That show's just gonna slowly collect former Wire cast members. Lol.

Blog Entries
    Nothing wrong with a little cry, man. I can think of a whole mess of different movies that make me a little misty.
    What movies have really got you? lol

Never before did I think I would ever anticipate a Sandra Bullock movie. But here I am, wanting to see that joint.
    Even from seeing the trailer the camera work looks out of this world. Watching Children of men, I'm still bemused on how he done some of the scenes like the camera panning, tracking and shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Yeah, it's so good to see the guys from The Wire go on to do great stuff. I think I read somewhere that Jordan channels some early DenZEL(!) shit.

Have you seen who's joining old Cutty Wise by turning up in the next season of Walking Dead? Only D! D'Angelo Barksdale. That show's just gonna slowly collect former Wire cast members. Lol.
    I'm glad to see them getting work, but part of me wishes they were involved in a project that could provide them with better material; they're both really quality actors, and I hate to see their talents saddled with Walking Dead's awful writing.

But, yeah, I knew about Gilliard joining the show. Thought it was funny that this is the character he's playing from the books:

"Yo, D'Angelo be lookin' like he need some sun, String."

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

What movies have really got you? lol
    When I was younger, that "Tree Star" shit from The Land Before Time used to always get me. And, um, the end of American Beauty is always good for pulling on the strings. And depending on the mood, Millions can get me, too.

The one sure-fire way to get me to lose my shit, though, is Finding Neverland. Friggin' brutal.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    When I was younger, that "Tree Star" shit from The Land Before Time used to always get me. And, um, the end of American Beauty is always good for pulling on the strings. And depending on the mood, Millions can get me, too.

The one sure-fire way to get me to lose my shit, though, is Finding Neverland. Friggin' brutal.
    Ooo American Beauty was a good one. I remember Boys Don't Cry ending stayed with me for a couple of days.

I just watched New Jack City. Decent movie, but Chris Rock was the highlight to me.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Don't laugh but I really quite enjoyed The Other Boleyn Girl. Scenery helped though.