Page 435 of 531 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425433434435436437 445 485 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 5307
    Holy shit. Michael B. Jordan (he of The Wire, Chronicle, and Fruitvale Station fame) is set to play Apollo Creed's grandson in a new Rocky spin-off movie. While I could see some groaning at the idea, I'm sort of chomping at the bit considering the talent involved. Plus, Rocky Balboa was kind of terrific.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Holy shit. Michael B. Jordan (he of The Wire, Chronicle, and Fruitvale Station fame) is set to play Apollo Creed's grandson in a new Rocky spin-off movie. While I could see some groaning at the idea, I'm sort of chomping at the bit considering the talent involved. Plus, Rocky Balboa was kind of terrific.
    Fruitvale station might have been the beginning of another actor-director combo
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I was literally just away to post the Fruitvale Station trailer a few days ago, as I had just found out about it, and I'd heard the man formerly known as Wallace has been getting rave reviews.

Wolverine - Incredible film.

I've watched the entire Harry Potter series this week. They're still brilliant. It's quite funny how they're all little kids in the first one then by 7-2 they're all grown assed adults. Which is quite fitting really.

I watched Paranormal Activity 4 last night. I confess, the first 2 are something of a guilty pleasure. Yes, most people rightly hate them and they are pretty shit, but for dumb, throwaway horror flicks they did their job for me. Let's forget the 3rd one because I have, I genuinely can't remember a thing that happened in it. Anyway, back to 4. It's getting silly now (not that it wasn't anyway ) How many new and original jump scares can they do? I was less watching the movie than trying to guess when the next jump scare was coming. At least they brought back the Katie (who is smoking hot btw, why isn't she in more movies?) character from the first 2 to tie together, but it still felt forced, like it was trying too hard. This series is still going to be churned out every year though

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I've watched the entire Harry Potter series this week. They're still brilliant. It's quite funny how they're all little kids in the first one then by 7-2 they're all grown assed adults. Which is quite fitting really.

I watched Paranormal Activity 4 last night. I confess, the first 2 are something of a guilty pleasure. Yes, most people rightly hate them and they are pretty shit, but for dumb, throwaway horror flicks they did their job for me. Let's forget the 3rd one because I have, I genuinely can't remember a thing that happened in it. Anyway, back to 4. It's getting silly now (not that it wasn't anyway ) How many new and original jump scares can they do? I was less watching the movie than trying to guess when the next jump scare was coming. At least they brought back the Katie (who is smoking hot btw, why isn't she in more movies?) character from the first 2 to tie together, but it still felt forced, like it was trying too hard. This series is still going to be churned out every year though
    Recognizing that series fatigue was already setting in, Paramount wisely pushed the next one to January 2014.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Man, dat cast. But, feel like I know the whole movie now.

Yeah, that cast is incredible. Looks really good, too.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Who should play the next Batman? Ryan Gosling and Joseph Gordon-Levitt bookies favourite. It would be fucking interesting to see Gosling play it, Batman doesn't talk much anyways.

Ryan Gosling is one of my favorite actors, but he's all wrong for Batman. Just his lazy eye peering through the cowl would be enough to elicit snickers.

Karl Urban's the way to go.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9