Page 420 of 523 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470520 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 5224
    Blog Entries
    I didn't really watch enough to not recommend it but it did have a very strange start.If you like tits and ass and faux lesbianism then you might enjoy it

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    I only hated his batman voice when he was shouting for e.g. the Joker interrogation scene and scene where he asks Bane WHERE'S THE TRIGGER or something like that.
    To be honest, I hated the Bane voice from the beginning of the movie, as soon as he spoke, I thought, "That skinny little guy better not be Bane" Then he removed the sack from his head and there he was, I was shocked and kinda let down that he was Bane, but got use to it.

I liked the Batman and Bane voices afterward, took some getting use to. They really didn't seem cool after I found out that everyone else can do the voices just as good. They just don't seem unique enough.
    Follow the Buzzards

Blog Entries
    The Descent - First half boring as fuck, second half amazing suspense and a great ending. 7/10

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Caught this little gem on cable the other night, Gridlock'd, with Tim Roth and Tupac Shakur playing two dope-fiend buddies who have to navigate a bunch of bureaucratic red-tape to get into detox. Roth always delivers, but it was Shakur's turn that surprised the hell out of me; dude had some real chops.

Dark, funny, fucked-up shit.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Caught this little gem on cable the other night, Gridlock'd, with Tim Roth and Tupac Shakur playing two dope-fiend buddies who have to navigate a bunch of bureaucratic red-tape to get into detox. Roth always delivers, but it was Shakur's turn that surprised the hell out of me; dude had some real chops.

Dark, funny, fucked-up shit.

Haven't seen that film in years; might be worth the revisit as I love pretty much anything with Roth in it...

Caught a double showing at the drive in with the kids on Sunday. Dispicable Me2 and Monster's University. I love watching shows like this with the kids, but found myself laughing at DM2 more so than MU. Both are worth a watch, but if I was spending $10+ per ticket on either (The drive in is only $6 per person for 2 movies) then I'd go with Gru over Sully/Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

My favorite Roth performances are probably in Reservoir Dogs (of course) and Rob Roy (unpleasant person of the highest order), but yeah, he's generally great in everything.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Roth is always good, I find. Gridlock'd is a real gem. I was very pleased to learn that him and Gary Oldman are good buds. 2 great actors right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    My favorite Roth performances are probably in Reservoir Dogs (of course) and Rob Roy (unpleasant person of the highest order), but yeah, he's generally great in everything.

Res Dogs is my favorite of QT's work; as much as people point to Pulp Fiction, I'd rather watch Keitel, Madsen, and Roth in that film. I enjoyed Cunningham as well as Dutch Shultz in Hoodlum.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    This doesn't look bad, really it looks exactly the same as the original. I'm definitely interested to see how the ending plans out.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup