Page 414 of 529 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404412413414415416 424 464 514 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 5288
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    It's cool bud, I've had it on my HDD for months anyway
    Ah fair enough! It's a good watch for a rainy day (oh, look!) or whatever
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

So do you think DC/Warner will go the Marvel/Disney route and build to a JLA film a la the Avengers or do you think they'll blow their wad early and possibly release it just off the back of Man of Steel, as are the rumours?

Just watched a British film called 'Attack The Block'. Your typical alien invasion movie, set on a London council estate... God awful. This is how British teenagers are today? Gobshite little cockney bastards, if they had that attitude and vocabulary up in Middlesbrough they wouldn't last 10 minutes. "Yeah blood da feds is here, you get me fam, fo real tho". Fuck off. Moses (the lawbringer? Watches his flock? Dont tell me that was coincidence.) Awful protagonist. You expect me to get behind a disgusting scumbag teenage thug as our hero? Give me break. I'm actually quite offended by this drivel. I feel sorry for Nick Frost, who I really like, but the man seems to lose his way when he's separated from Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg. Seriously avoid like the AIDS. If I take one positive from it, the alien design was kinda cool. A cross between the classic xenomorph, terror dog and a black bear with trippy neon teeth. Take it from me, don't watch this shit. Awful.

Just watched a British film called 'Attack The Block'. Your typical alien invasion movie, set on a London council estate... God awful. This is how British teenagers are today? Gobshite little cockney bastards, if they had that attitude and vocabulary up in Middlesbrough they wouldn't last 10 minutes. "Yeah blood da feds is here, you get me fam, fo real tho". Fuck off. Moses (the lawbringer? Watches his flock? Dont tell me that was coincidence.) Awful protagonist. You expect me to get behind a disgusting scumbag teenage thug as our hero? Give me break. I'm actually quite offended by this drivel. I feel sorry for Nick Frost, who I really like, but the man seems to lose his way when he's separated from Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg. Seriously avoid like the AIDS. If I take one positive from it, the alien design was kinda cool. A cross between the classic xenomorph, terror dog and a black bear with trippy neon teeth. Take it from me, don't watch this shit. Awful.
    Totally agree, public flogging should be brought back for inflicting this shit on us. Funniest thing is all the critical praise it received, some people are blind when it comes to independent British films, as if it's a sin to call them crap when they are.

Blog Entries
    Attack The Block was a good film I thought, it's not for everyone clearly it seems but the it was funny and well made.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Attack The Block was a good film I thought, it's not for everyone clearly it seems but the it was funny and well made.
    Fo' real tho fam, you get me, innit blood!

To be fair, those who it was aimed at probably thought it was a documentary.

Blog Entries
    Fo' real tho fam, you get me, innit blood!

I only understand the Queens English.

I only understand the Queens English.
    I understand the Queen's German!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    So do you think DC/Warner will go the Marvel/Disney route and build to a JLA film a la the Avengers or do you think they'll blow their wad early and possibly release it just off the back of Man of Steel, as are the rumours?
    They're better off building towards it like Marvel have done. But I can see them just diving in and doing it ASAP kind of thing.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!