Page 367 of 531 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357365366367368369 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 5307
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I watched Flight a week back, great film and Denzel Washington always gets my support for the boss he is even through his crap generic films but in this, he deserves all the praise he's getting.
    I have to say that i love that look

I'm out of movies, i'm watching Alien now so see ya later

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I have to say that i love that look

I'm out of movies, i'm watching Alien now so see ya later
    I've got Simpsons on now so cheers anyways.

Blog Entries
    Geeks heaven.

Blog Entries
    Hansel and Gretel 3D - Better than expected. Short and alittle vicious at times but an ok movie to watch with friends.
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    Project X - Very cool movie to watch and that party was EPIC such that I wish I was fucking there
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    Watched Dredd yesterday. I was quite impressed - enough to be pretty disappointed that we won't see any sequels to it. My first impression was that it had a very District 9 feel to it and so it wasn't much of a surprise that it was shot in South Africa. It's is a very graphically violent movie at times which I was OK with - it conveyed the harsh future reality.
    However, it was a little short on making the viewer connect with the characters. Much like the movie Conan, which I liked but attribute a large part of the appeal of both to being a longtime reader of the comics and already familiar with them. This movie was absolutely spot on with capturing the Dredd character. So my slightly biased score is 8/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Watched Dredd yesterday. I was quite impressed - enough to be pretty disappointed that we won't see any sequels to it. My first impression was that it had a very District 9 feel to it and so it wasn't much of a surprise that it was shot in South Africa. It's is a very graphically violent movie at times which I was OK with - it conveyed the harsh future reality.
    However, it was a little short on making the viewer connect with the characters. Much like the movie Conan, which I liked but attribute a large part of the appeal of both to being a longtime reader of the comics and already familiar with them. This movie was absolutely spot on with capturing the Dredd character. So my slightly biased score is 8/10.
    I do not know why, but I keep expecting Karl Urban to break out and become at least a consistent leading actor. He has done his share of stinkers, but he generally delivers solid performances in movies where he is the supporting actor. I guess after Dredd not recouping its money no one will be putting him in a leading role for a big budget movie any time soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I do not know why, but I keep expecting Karl Urban to break out and become at least a consistent leading actor. He has done his share of stinkers, but he generally delivers solid performances in movies where he is the supporting actor. I guess after Dredd not recouping its money no one will be putting him in a leading role for a big budget movie any time soon.
    Especially if he keeps going back the hugely overrated Riddick movies

Tried watching Monster Brawl. Couldn't make it past the first half hour. Only the second time I've ever given up on a movie.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Tried watching Monster Brawl. Couldn't make it past the first half hour. Only the second time I've ever given up on a movie.
    Oh dear. That looks like one to avoid then. I can see why it came across your radar though. I'm not sure there is a movie featuring Dave Foley that was even marginally successful (or good). Maybe Blast From The Past.....