Page 353 of 539 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343351352353354355 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 5388
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I agree with Ben Stiller funny that most of them are comedians.

But Owen is a guy that i've seen him in different roles too

Van Damme and

the king of the same character is...

Steven Seagal
    Please point out to me where Owen Wilson played anything but Owen Wilson. From Wes Anderson movies to Drillbit Taylor to The Darjeeling Limited, he's always the same to me. Not that I don't find him entertaining to a degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Please point out to me where Owen Wilson played anything but Owen Wilson. From Wes Anderson movies to Drillbit Taylor to The Darjeeling Limited, he's always the same to me. Not that I don't find him entertaining to a degree.
    Armageddon,Anaconda,Midnight in Paris,Behind enemy lines(shit movies but different characters)but i might be wrong though

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Gotta say his biggest step out of being Owen was Behind Enemy Lines.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Armageddon,Anaconda,Midnight in Paris,Behind enemy lines(shit movies but different characters)but i might be wrong though
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Gotta say his biggest step out of being Owen was Behind Enemy Lines.

Damn, Mags ninja'd me...

Does his role in the Haunted count? I still think it was early enough in his career that we didn't know he'd turn out to just be the real life version of Dupree.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Well, I'll speak for myself and admit, I can never see anything but Owen Wilson in his roles. Which is ok for certain ones, will have to give BEL a watch......if it comes on TV. But sorry Maggs, I'm not about to subject myself to pus like Anaconda or Armageddon

Damn, Mags ninja'd me...

Does his role in the Haunted count? I still think it was early enough in his career that we didn't know he'd turn out to just be the real life version of Dupree.
    You mean the Haunting.I say yes if Anaconda counts.

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Does any of you guys have enough knowledge about movies from 1935-70?

Oh akbar....

Well, I'll speak for myself and admit, I can never see anything but Owen Wilson in his roles. Which is ok for certain ones, will have to give BEL a watch......if it comes on TV. But sorry Maggs, I'm not about to subject myself to pus like Anaconda or Armageddon
    It's worth a watch at least once. For the genre of movies I lump it in (Military - It's a pretty big category ) I think it was pretty solid when I watched it. Not something I'd place all my poker chips on being the best of the best (think of it as a pair of 2s), but it has it's own little perks to it.

You mean the Haunting.I say yes if Anaconda counts.
    Yes, I will count Anaconda on the basis that it is such an over the top movie, I don't mind watching it when TBS airs it at 1 am... Although I have to point out that BY GAWD Jennifer Lopez is a horrible actress.

DRG hates everyone

Does any of you guys have enough knowledge about movies from 1935-70?
    Only the ones that come on TMC and AMC. Outside of that box, I am a bit more Alicia Silverstone on the topic.

DRG hates everyone

It's worth a watch at least once. For the genre of movies I lump it in (Military - It's a pretty big category ) I think it was pretty solid when I watched it. Not something I'd place all my poker chips on being the best of the best (think of it as a pair of 2s), but it has it's own little perks to it.

Yes, I will count Anaconda on the basis that it is such an over the top movie, I don't mind watching it when TBS airs it at 1 am... Although I have to point out that BY GAWD Jennifer Lopez is a horrible actress.
    There is no doubt that Lopez is always Lopez

Wilson had similar career with Vince Vaughn's

Oh akbar....