Page 351 of 539 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341349350351352353 361 401 451 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 5387
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Actors that only have one character:

Seth Rogan

Who you got?
    Paul rudd... and I like most of the movies he is in.. it's just mostly the same character hah
    #BeJelly

what film/tv show is the Justin Long sigs both Robstar and Darkside have?

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Paul rudd... and I like most of the movies he is in.. it's just mostly the same character hah
    Paul Rudd gets a pass with me because he's amusing to me. Unlike Rogan who is just rude and obnoxious. An interesting Rogan note - did you know in Pineapple Express, originally he and Franco were to play the opposites role? Which makes the hot girlfriend make WAY more sense.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    what film/tv show is the Justin Long sigs both Robstar and Darkside have?
    It's from a movie I love called The Sasquatch Gang or Sasquatch Dumpling Gang in some places.

I think you'll find Soda Pop was the middle Curtis brother - not the Cruise character.
    You're right, I got a little over zealous with my post and didn't proof it before posting as well as I should. Soda was between Howell and Swayze and Steve Randle was the family friend who worked at the gas station with Soda

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

It's from a movie I love called The Sasquatch Gang or Sasquatch Dumpling Gang in some places.
    Thanks, I'll have to check it out.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Blog Entries
    Jim Carrey is in Kick Ass 2??? I'm very interested.

I don't care what others might say. I am still a fan.

Blog Entries

And a Dumb and Dumber sequel!!! I'm in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Born on the 4th was an excellent film, but it's not one that I'd typically think to just pop in the DVR and have a re-watch. Not because it wasn't a great film, but because it's not something that stands out in my mind as a first choice when killing time. I'd love to re-watch Good Morning Vietnam, Philadelphia, or Great Expectations as I enjoyed each film but they don't scream to me "Watch this now!"

Top Gun is a movie I'd love a little bit more if I hadn't watched it 1320 times growing up. It's similar to Tombstone for me in that it remains an Iconic movie but loses a lot of it polish (outside one-liners) when you have to watch it on what seems like a bi-weekly basis. To the Outsiders role he played - He in no way affected the movie other than being casted in an excellent movie. Soda pop (Rob Lowe) and Two Bit ("and I was like... EEEMMMMIIIIILLLLLLLLIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!") were much better than the minor role that Cruise played as the middle Curtis child which furthers my claims that Cruise is far too often not the "stand out" in movies he is involved in.

As stated before, this is my own personal view on the actor. It can be taken in any direction dependent upon an individual’s taste. I know many people who hate Chuck Norris and his films even if I enjoy them, or people who would argue that Hudson Hawk was idiotic even when I consider it to be one of Willis’ best roles. It’s all subjective, regardless of what the internet tells you to believe is good/bad, right/wrong, pleasing/appalling.

I liked the movie but thought Cruise was inter changeable.

I actually prefer Vanilla Sky to Minority Report. You guys seem to be missing my point. It's not that Tom Cruise was in a bunch of shit movies, but that the roles he played I could often see being interchanged with other actors and having the same outcome (from a performance stand point, minus the "oh my GaWdDd it's Tom F'n Cruise!!!!" factor that he brings to a movie with him). As I stated, it was one of the few Tom Cruise "roles" I enjoyed him in; not Tom Cruise Movies - Clarified yet?
    Seriously what the....

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Me too and i will always be

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....