Page 331 of 541 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321329330331332333 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 5401
    I'm very interested to watch the Seventh Seal

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Strangely enough, Pulp Fiction is actually at the lower end of the spectrum of my favorite Tarantino works. No doubt still a great movie, but I think Inglorious and the two Bills have him working as a master of his craft whereas some of his earlier stuff still has him in search of his filmic voice, as it were. Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs were mainly notably for their exceptional screenplays, but the later stuff is a guy firing on absolutely all cylinders.
    Fair point.
    I have to say that there's not much margin between most of his films for me. they're all up there as great works with little to chose in between them for me.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Inglorious Bastards
    Pulp Fiction
    Reservoir Dog
    Death Proof
    Kill Bill 1 (not to keen on this series)
    Pulp Fiction
    Kill Bill Vol 1
    Inglorious Basterds
    Kill Bill Vol. 2
    Resovoir Dogs
    Death Proof

is how I'd rank them. I haven't seen Jackie Brown yet, so can't rank that one. I'm intrigued to see where Django will fit in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Ok Rob i will

Two hands is the one with Ledger right
    Yeah. I'm just throwing some Australian cinema at you since it's less likely you might have seen these. I believe Red Dog is good too, but I haven't seen it. Is there genres you prefer or will you watch anything?
    If so, then definitely check out The Castle and The Dish. I tried watching Ned Kelly the other night but the accents were shocking. Kenny is a funny film.
    Also:
    Little Fish
    Dirty Deeds
    The Hard Word
    Shine
    The Interview
    Gettin' Square
    Proof
    Idiot Box
    Animal Kingdom
    The Square
    Candy
    He Died With A Felafel In His Hand
    The Proposition
    Suburban Mayhem

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah. I'm just throwing some Australian cinema at you since it's less likely you might have seen these. I believe Red Dog is good too, but I haven't seen it. Is there genres you prefer or will you watch anything?
    If so, then definitely check out The Castle and The Dish. I tried watching Ned Kelly the other night but the accents were shocking. Kenny is a funny film.
    Also:
    Little Fish
    Dirty Deeds
    The Hard Word
    Shine
    The Interview
    Gettin' Square
    Proof
    Idiot Box
    Animal Kingdom
    The Square
    Candy
    He Died With A Felafel In His Hand
    The Proposition
    Suburban Mayhem
    Oh thanks for the movies Rob i wrote all of the down.I made a list of movies i haven't seen before 1970 and its a list with 150+ movies.

I never liked musical or romance movies.Oh and never liked Woody Allen's movies

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Oh thanks for the movies Rob i wrote all of the down.I made a list of movies i haven't seen before 1970 and its a list with 150+ movies.

I never liked musical or romance movies.Oh and never liked Woody Allen's movies
    I have only seen one Woody Allen movie. Not really my thing.

Some pre-1970 movies I enjoy:
    Giant
    How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying (it has some songs but is pretty damn good)
    Anything with Jerry Lewis
    There are some great Elvis movies - there are some shockers too, but it's all a matter of taste.
    Bullitt
    Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
    Sweet Bird Of Youth

Blog Entries
    I was watching a snippet of Daredevil the other night - as bad as I remembered it - and it stood out to me how very poor an actress Jennifer Garner is. It's just in a movie like Daredevil, you don't notice so much since everyone seems to be competing for Razzies. How Affleck came back from that, I'll never know.

I have only seen one Woody Allen movie. Not really my thing.

Some pre-1970 movies I enjoy:
    Giant
    How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying (it has some songs but is pretty damn good)
    Anything with Jerry Lewis
    There are some great Elvis movies - there are some shockers too, but it's all a matter of taste.
    Bullitt
    Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
    Sweet Bird Of Youth
    I watched a few Allen movies didn't like them and never understood why his movies look all the same

Cat on a hot tin Roof is in my list.And i have already seen Bullitt,i love Steve McQueen, i watched all the great movies he was in. Papillon is my favorite.Also i'm a big fan of Jerry Lewis the guy was hilarious

Oh akbar....

I was watching a snippet of Daredevil the other night - as bad as I remembered it - and it stood out to me how very poor an actress Jennifer Garner is. It's just in a movie like Daredevil, you don't notice so much since everyone seems to be competing for Razzies. How Affleck came back from that, I'll never know.
    That movie had a good song

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I watched a few Allen movies didn't like them and never understood why his movies look all the same

Cat on a hot tin Roof is in my list.And i have already seen Bullitt,i love Steve McQueen, i watched all the great movies he was in. Papillon is my favorite.Also i'm a big fan of Jerry Lewis the guy was hilarious
    Papillon is great, I highly recommend the book and it's sequel, Banco.
    Unfortunately there is no Australian movies I can recommend you prior to 1970. Our cinema sucked hard for a very long time. Still does to a degree.

Papillon is great, I highly recommend the book and it's sequel, Banco.
    Unfortunately there is no Australian movies I can recommend you prior to 1970. Our cinema sucked hard for a very long time. Still does to a degree.
    Before 1970 the Greek cinema/actors provided good movies if you to recommend you a few

Oh akbar....