Page 328 of 541 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318326327328329330 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 5401
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Something wrong with Google? Don't read the lists on IMDB is all I can say.
    I'm not sure which one to trust.IMDB lists are stupid

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Avoid any list that has Shawshank Redemptio in it's top 10. It's not that good.

Thanks akbar!

Over the years I've seen all the great movies after 1970.But i haven't seen all the great movies before 1970

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Thanks akbar!

Over the years I've seen all the great movies after 1970.But i haven't seen all the great movies before 1970
    Have you seen Mad Max 1 & 2? Romper Stomper? Chopper? The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants? lol

I also believe that about Raging Bull.I mean yeah its a great movie but not THAT good.Goodfellas>Raging Bull IMO.

Oh akbar....

Have you seen Mad Max 1 & 2? Romper Stomper? Chopper? The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants? lol
    Yes,yes,yes,no,no

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I also believe that about Raging Bull.I mean yeah its a great movie but not THAT good.Goodfellas>Raging Bull IMO.
    Mines the other way.

Blog Entries
    Yes,yes,yes,no,no
    I can't believe you've seen Romper Stomper. Good going. What about Two Hands? Check out Chopper, you'd like it.

I think it's sort of interesting how Shawshank didn't come to be regarded the way that it is until after it was out of theaters. Like, when it initially came out, despite good reviews, no one really gave a shit about it. The movie didn't cost a whole lot to make, but it still struggled at the box office to even make its production budget back (effectually meaning that the studio didn't recoup any of its marketing costs until it took off on video).

That said, I'm a fan. And Kubrick fans can blow me, as I still consider Shawshank the most successful of all Stephen King adaptations (with Stand By Me and the black & white version of The Mist not too far behind).

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5