Page 328 of 541 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318326327328329330 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 5401
  1. #3271
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Something wrong with Google? Don't read the lists on IMDB is all I can say.
    I'm not sure which one to trust.IMDB lists are stupid




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #3272

  3. #3273
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Avoid any list that has Shawshank Redemptio in it's top 10. It's not that good.



  4. #3274
    Thanks akbar!

    Over the years I've seen all the great movies after 1970.But i haven't seen all the great movies before 1970




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #3275
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Thanks akbar!

    Over the years I've seen all the great movies after 1970.But i haven't seen all the great movies before 1970
    Have you seen Mad Max 1 & 2? Romper Stomper? Chopper? The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants? lol



  6. #3276
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Avoid any list that has Shawshank Redemptio in it's top 10. It's not that good.
    I also believe that about Raging Bull.I mean yeah its a great movie but not THAT good.Goodfellas>Raging Bull IMO.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #3277
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Have you seen Mad Max 1 & 2? Romper Stomper? Chopper? The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants? lol
    Yes,yes,yes,no,no




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #3278
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I also believe that about Raging Bull.I mean yeah its a great movie but not THAT good.Goodfellas>Raging Bull IMO.
    Mines the other way.

  9. #3279
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yes,yes,yes,no,no
    I can't believe you've seen Romper Stomper. Good going. What about Two Hands? Check out Chopper, you'd like it.



  10. #3280
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Avoid any list that has Shawshank Redemptio in it's top 10. It's not that good.
    I think it's sort of interesting how Shawshank didn't come to be regarded the way that it is until after it was out of theaters. Like, when it initially came out, despite good reviews, no one really gave a shit about it. The movie didn't cost a whole lot to make, but it still struggled at the box office to even make its production budget back (effectually meaning that the studio didn't recoup any of its marketing costs until it took off on video).

    That said, I'm a fan. And Kubrick fans can blow me, as I still consider Shawshank the most successful of all Stephen King adaptations (with Stand By Me and the black & white version of The Mist not too far behind).


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.