Page 303 of 519 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 5189
  1. #3021
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I read that it wasn't since Paramount still have the contract to any future movies.
    that's interesting because I read otherwise.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #3022
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,399
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I read that it wasn't since Paramount still have the contract to any future movies.
    I was talking to someone who said just that and since Disney already had a protracted battle with Paramount over the rights to Marvel when they bought it and have no desire to go there again.

    Personally, I'd be happy for the Indy series to die a natural death.

  3. #3023
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,076
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I was talking to someone who said just that and since Disney already had a protracted battle with Paramount over the rights to Marvel when they bought it and have no desire to go there again.

    Personally, I'd be happy for the Indy series to die a natural death.
    Yeah that's what I got too.

    Same here. I am open to seeing one more Indy film though. I had a lot of doubts that the 4th one would be an good, but it turned out alright IMO. If they can get one out in the next couple of years (not likely with Ford getting to an age that he wouldn't be able to portray the character any more) then I'm all for it.
    I'm definitely against seeing the next one (if one's made) being centered around the Mutt Williams character though. That really would kill it for me.
    If they're making another one it has to be with Ford leading it, otherwise, they shouldn't bother.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #3024
    Just saw Argo. Really liked it, I think Affleck is a really good filmmaker. I'd still rank Gone Baby Gone higher though.

  5. #3025
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,399
    Blog Entries
    3


    Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Danny Trejo, Lady Gaga, Antonio Banderas, Sophia Vergara, Jessica Alba, Michell Rodriguez, Vanessa Hudgens, William Sadler, Amber Heard, Cuba Gooding Jr, Edward James Olmos.

    Looking forward to this one a bit

  6. #3026
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,709
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah that's what I got too.

    Same here. I am open to seeing one more Indy film though. I had a lot of doubts that the 4th one would be an good, but it turned out alright IMO. If they can get one out in the next couple of years (not likely with Ford getting to an age that he wouldn't be able to portray the character any more) then I'm all for it.
    I'm definitely against seeing the next one (if one's made) being centered around the Mutt Williams character though. That really would kill it for me.
    If they're making another one it has to be with Ford leading it, otherwise, they shouldn't bother.
    What if they did a prequel? There was an Indian Jones TV series I remember watching a while back set a good bit before the TV series, but it's been awhile since I saw it
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  7. #3027
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,399
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    What if they did a prequel? There was an Indian Jones TV series I remember watching a while back set a good bit before the TV series, but it's been awhile since I saw it
    It's too much like a reboot, doing a prequel. I think anyway. The "Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" I believe it was called was set in different stages of his life, from childhood to his mid twenties with several, but mainly 2 actors portraying him at different stages of his life.

  8. #3028
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,709
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's too much like a reboot, doing a prequel. I think anyway. The "Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" I believe it was called was set in different stages of his life, from childhood to his mid twenties with several, but mainly 2 actors portraying him at different stages of his life.
    Ah thanks for that. Disney has made some good buys and it would be cool if they did something with Monkey Island.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  9. #3029
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,399
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Ah thanks for that. Disney has made some good buys and it would be cool if they did something with Monkey Island.
    Mate, as long as they stay well clear of Howard the Duck, I'll be happy!

  10. #3030
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,971
    Blog Entries
    14
    Reacted like an angry Star Wars fan boy watching the prequels when I read the headline for this, thank god it's a different Heat.
    http://screenrant.com/heat-remake-jason-statham/

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.