Page 295 of 531 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285293294295296297 305 345 395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 5307
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Did you watch Killer Joe?
    No but it's now on my list!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    The Hunger Games 5.3/10 - Ermm, pretty decent I guess.
    hmmm personally I thought the hunger games was a 4/5, the premise was not new but it still had great acting, and an interesting spin on a common(ish) premise. It is number five on my top movies of this year, barely beating out 21 jump street.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No but it's now on my list!
    Good it should be haha

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

That Evil Dead trailer was pretty scary! (I'm also assuming this isn't going to be released for Halloween? I missed if they posted a date on it)
    That's not dropping until April 12th, 2013.

Wouldn't have had you pegged as a fan of old Double M, Ape! I remember being blindsided by his role in Tropic Thunder, I just wasn't expecting him in that type of role.
    Yeah, he's been good to great in stuff like A Time to Kill, Edtv, Dazed & Confused, Contact, Lone Star, U-571, Frailty, The Lincoln Lawyer, Bernie, and even on Eastbound & Down. Granted, all of those movies aren't the best (I do love me some Frailty, though) but he did his job well in all of 'em. His decision to cash those paychecks by phoning-it-in on Kate Hudson and Sarah Jessica Parker flicks just seemed to make people forget that he's actually not a joke.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post

Yeah, he's been good to great in stuff like A Time to Kill, Edtv, Dazed & Confused, Contact, Lone Star, U-571, Frailty, The Lincoln Lawyer, Bernie, and even on Eastbound & Down. Granted, all of those movies aren't the best (I do love me some Frailty, though) but he did his job well in all of 'em. His decision to cash those paychecks by phoning-it-in on Kate Hudson and Sarah Jessica Parker flicks just seemed to make people forget that he's actually not a joke.
    Exactly what Ape said and i believe in Killer Joe its his best role and performance so far

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Exactly what Ape said and i believe in Killer Joe its his best role and performance so far
    I've been hearing a lot of people saying that, so I'm pretty excited to check it out.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I've been hearing a lot of people saying that, so I'm pretty excited to check it out.
    Maybe is because no one was expecting that

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries

I have Killer Joe on the download currently....don't hate me for being a d/l-er. Dazed & Confused of course set a benchmark for MM for me, I totally identified with being that older guy hanging with high schoolers. (not for a long time now though) Contact was on TV last night, ugh, can't do that one again! But I have Bernie, which I'm watching this very weekend. I know I'm in the minority when I say this but I'd much prefer watching Surfer, Dude to Failure To Launch/...Girlfriends Past. (in fact, I didn't much mind Surfer, Dude at all)

For anyone who's interested, this tickled my funny bone quite a bit - http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/c0e...-and-joey-kern

This is actually the first I'm hearing of Surfer Dude.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Yeah that's why i laughed.I'm such a hypocrite.I don't enjoy watching movies with other people.I only watch movies alone
    I am at the same point in my life. I hate paying an overpriced ticket just to sit in a theater next to someone who has a crying baby, can't control his smokers cough, is texting during the whole film, or even won't shut the hell up so I can hear the damn film I just paid $20+ for me and my wife to watch. People annoy this piss out of me (especially teenager with no respect who talk like they're in a gymnasium watching a basketball game) when I am trying to watch a movie. I would much rather spend $3.99 for on-demand after the kids are asleep and IF a phone call comes in that either my wife, or myself have to take, I can pause the movie until we can actually focus on our show.

Speaking of watching movies with the wife, we recently rented the film "Battleship" and I was pleasantly surprised. Of course it was a CGI filled film, but I will point out that the aliens, though resembling something out of Halo, had an interesting aspect in trying to figure out exactly why they would attack certain humans and leave others alone. It gave them an aspect of military suit, which is what an invader of a foreign planet should have, that they were to fulfill their primary directives before going into total "conquest" mode. I also think one of the reasons why I have enjoyed this show is thanks to all of those who are overly critical of films in general. I had heard nothing but complete vile from my friends and family about this film, which had my expectations at an ultra-low when my wife suggested it, but afterwards, I must thank my overly cynical friends who helped to make this film enjoyable to me. If you have heard an over amount of negative about this show, I suggest you watch it once with those low expectations and see if your final conclusion is the same as those views... After this, I believe I may now watch "Safe" because I have heard the same about that movie.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone