Page 294 of 541 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284292293294295296 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 5402
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You don't have to ask when you already know its the same thing like the other 3 movies,haha
    Somehow, Paranormal Activity 4 is supposed to be considerably worse than the other 3 (which is really saying something).

The horror film of actual quality this Halloween is supposed to be Sinister. I haven't seen it myself, but I'm thinking my girl and I are going to get loaded and go see it Halloween night instead of sitting at home handing out candy that I could be eating.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Somehow, Paranormal Activity 4 is supposed to be considerably worse than the other 3 (which is really saying something).

The horror film of actual quality this Halloween is supposed to be Sinister. I haven't seen it myself, but I'm thinking my girl and I are going to get loaded and go see it Halloween night instead of sitting at home handing out candy that I could be eating.
    Yeah i heard Ethan Hawke is good in there.Hopefully someone will give him a better role in a movie after Sinister(not implying that Sinister is a bad movie)

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Yeah i heard Ethan Hawke is good in there.Hopefully someone will give him a better role in a movie after Sinister(not implying that Sinister is a bad movie)
    He's actually had a couple of good character actor roles over the last couple of years. Before The Devil Knows Your Dead was particularly awesome, and Hawke was surprisingly great in it.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

He's actually had a couple of good character actor roles over the last couple of years. Before The Devil Knows Your Dead was particularly awesome, and Hawke was surprisingly great in it.
    Yeah but still his career is not in the same level as it used to be

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Yeah but still his career is not in the same level as it used to be
    He's focusing on quality over profile, and that's the sort of thing that we as viewers should applaud.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    This is the film I will be checking out on Halloween. Its a British comedy featuring fellow Northerner Ross Noble, hoping its at the same level as Shaun of the Dead, either that or it will be God awful, most likely the latter but Noble tends to be quite funny anyway so who knows?

Blog Entries
    Just watched Cruel Intentions - ok flick. Mostly about your years as a teenager and how you feel about sex in the early years. SOme are naive others catch on quick.
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries

That Evil Dead trailer was pretty scary! (I'm also assuming this isn't going to be released for Halloween? I missed if they posted a date on it)

I'm actually kind of jealous that you even got a chance to see it; the movie never came to a theater in my vicinity, and it has yet to show up on video-on-demand (which is curious given that all sorts of limited release stuff usually ends up getting dumped on there). I'm a big fan of director William Friedkin and Matthew McConaughey, when he's not on auto-pilot in some disposable rom-com, plus the movie is supposed to be pretty twisted and that sort of thing is right up my alley.
    Wouldn't have had you pegged as a fan of old Double M, Ape! I remember being blindsided by his role in Tropic Thunder, I just wasn't expecting him in that type of role.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That Evil Dead trailer was pretty scary! (I'm also assuming this isn't going to be released for Halloween? I missed if they posted a date on it)

Wouldn't have had you pegged as a fan of old Double M, Ape! I remember being blindsided by his role in Tropic Thunder, I just wasn't expecting him in that type of role.
    Did you watch Killer Joe?

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    Just watched Cruel Intentions - ok flick. Mostly about your years as a teenager and how you feel about sex in the early years. SOme are naive others catch on quick.
    I challenge you to sit through the original version, Dangerous Liasons. I think you'll find they gave it an update to a more modern era; so it's not as contemporary as you might have at first imagined.