Page 291 of 531 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281289290291292293 301 341 391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 5306
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Does anyone heard anything about "Irishman"?
    I've seen "Kill The Irishman" if that helps?

Blog Entries
    Does anyone heard anything about "Irishman"?
    The planned Martin Scorsase, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Joe pesci film?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I've seen "Kill The Irishman" if that helps?
    It was supposed to be a movie with Pesci Al Pacino,De Niro and Scorsese.The last three was rumored to join the cast.Pesci is confirmed.They are gonna do the movie with a different director but only Pesci is in the cast for the movie

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Geo Santini is the director.De Niro said that he wanted to do the movie but that was 2 years ago

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    It was supposed to be a movie with Pesci Al Pacino,De Niro and Scorsese.The last three was rumored to join the cast.Pesci is confirmed.They are gonna do the movie with a different director but only Pesci is in the cast for the movie
    So, it will be an all star heavyweight cast like The Expendables but one you won't hesitate to admit that you watched? Man Pesci is looking a bit haggard these days....but he must be in what, his 70's? The teaming of De Niro & Pacino has been less than overwhelming so far - I mean Heat and Righteous Kill were ok (yeah, I'm not big on Heat like some others ) but they fall foul under the weight of expectation, y'know? And that's something that's down to the viewers I know. Still, I did like Righteous Kill and you can't go past Scorsese when he's firing

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So, it will be an all star heavyweight cast like The Expendables but one you won't hesitate to admit that you watched? Man Pesci is looking a bit haggard these days....but he must be in what, his 70's? The teaming of De Niro & Pacino has been less than overwhelming so far - I mean Heat and Righteous Kill were ok (yeah, I'm not big on Heat like some others ) but they fall foul under the weight of expectation, y'know? And that's something that's down to the viewers I know. Still, I did like Righteous Kill and you can't go past Scorsese when he's firing
    He's 69 now

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    The Hunter

About a guy sent to find a live Tasmanian Tiger which have been extinct for 80 years although people report sightings.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    The Hunter

About a guy sent to find a live Tasmanian Tiger which have been extinct for 80 years although people report sightings.
    They're still alive to me dammit!

Since people just saying the movie that they watched and giving a brief plot synopsis doesn't lead to particularly interesting conversation, I'm going to go ahead and change the title of the thread. Hope no one has any issues with that.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    What was it before?

**scratch that. Just remembered.

I hope this gets people to expand a little on their "reviews"