Page 280 of 523 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 5226
  1. #2791
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,988
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I knew about him. He has chops and has done pretty much every kind of movie. I think that you're confusing the way you see him with what's actual fact. And fact is: Taken was pedestrian.


    Google it Akkie.
    How funny because that's exactly what you're doing, if the way you saw him was more closer to fact than mine then that movie wouldn't have been as successful as it was.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  2. #2792
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    To be honest I enjoyed Taken, it was some old fashioned brainless fun, like Commando.

    But Neeson could have been replaced, Harrison Ford tends to do a lot of films where his family is kidnapped and he goes after the guys responsible and kills them all.

  3. #2793
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,480
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    How funny because that's exactly what you're doing, if the way you saw him was more closer to fact than mine then that movie wouldn't have been as successful as it was.
    Whatever you say Akbar



  4. #2794
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,480
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    To be honest I enjoyed Taken, it was some old fashioned brainless fun, like Commando.

    But Neeson could have been replaced, Harrison Ford tends to do a lot of films where his family is kidnapped and he goes after the guys responsible and kills them all.
    Or Mel Gibson. But let's face it, suggesting that a movie is successful based solely on the fact that the actor is not usually associated with the genre, is more than ludicrous, it's inane.



  5. #2795
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,466
    Anybody seen "Hanna" and if so is it worth watching.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


  6. #2796
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Anybody seen "Hanna" and if so is it worth watching.
    It's a solid movie and well worth a watch. The highlight, though, easily has to be The Chemical Brothers' glorious score.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  7. #2797
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,720
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    It's a solid movie and well worth a watch. The highlight, though, easily has to be The Chemical Brothers' glorious score.
    Ape beat me to it. One of the main reasons I got excited when I first saw the trailer was The Chemical Brothers
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  8. #2798
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,480
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Anybody seen "Hanna" and if so is it worth watching.
    Can you tell us a bit about it maybe?



  9. #2799

  10. #2800
    I've watched quite a few films this week. Let's see.

    Project X - It was kinda fun, but I was not it's intended audience. I'm getting to old for this shit.

    21 Jump Street - Went into this with zero expectation, and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Really good fun.

    Men in Black 3 - I enjoyed the previous MIB movies, and this was just more of the same.

    Dark Shadows - Again, I watched this with no expectations, and found myself really enjoying it. Typical Tim Burton movie though, so if you enjoy his stuff you'd probably like this.

    Piranha 3 DD - Fucking ridiculous. It was well aware that it was ridiculous though, so i'll give it that much.

    Insidious - Typical haunted house movie, nothing to see here. At least they tried to put a new spin on the sub-genre with the astral projection thing. It was still cliche as fuck and not even close to being scary.

    Expendables 2 - It was that good I fell asleep. Picked back up later though, and it was stupid fun. Better than the first one, but that's not saying much is it?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.