Page 277 of 539 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267275276277278279 287 327 377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 5383
  1. #2761
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,260
    Blog Entries
    14
    I'll check them out.

    I've seen bits of Under Siege, really didn't like it.

  2. #2762
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    But they were in technical sound categories. Though it is a pretty good film, said nominations don't really speak to the film's qualitative level, like, at all.

    If Under Siege was actually deserving of winning any kind of significant award, it would have been in the Best Use of Cake category.
    But still Seagal's movie got two Oscar nominations




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #2763
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    But still Seagal's movie got two Oscar nominations
    Norbit is an Oscar-nominated movie, too.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  4. #2764
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Norbit is an Oscar-nominated movie, too.
    What the hell is wrong with them?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #2765
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,260
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Norbit is an Oscar-nominated movie, too.
    And here I was mad at the Academy for giving Dances with Wolves best film.

  6. #2766
    The Trinity steveorton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Trinidad.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    1
    Batman Beyond - Return of the Joker cool movie. I wish they would make a Batman Beyond movie
    I'm jus sayin...

  7. #2767
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    Batman Beyond - Return of the Joker cool movie. I wish they would make a Batman Beyond movie
    Completely agreed but I highly doubt it.Batman beyond does deserve a chance on big screen though.

  8. #2768
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    But they were in technical sound categories. Though it is a pretty good film, said nominations don't really speak to the film's qualitative level, like, at all.

    If Under Siege was actually deserving of winning any kind of significant award, it would have been in the Best Use of Cake category.
    If I recall there were at least two big things, umm… two good things I liked about that particular cake,
    .

  9. #2769
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,740
    I was supposed to see the new Spider-Man at the IMAX today, as they did a 1 week re-release. Turns out they swapped the scheduling and forgot to inform me (I booked online over a month ago) so I eventually got to see Avengers at the IMAX, they refunded my tickets, so we watched it for free and they're sending me a set of free tickets I can use for any film in the next 6 months. So not all bad.

  10. #2770

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.