Page 276 of 540 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266274275276277278 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 5399
    The uber-praise for the first Taken continues to elude me. I mean, yeah, Liam Neeson is good in the Seagal role and all, but it's still ultimately just a run-of-the-mill B-movie at the end of the day.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The uber-praise for the first Taken continues to elude me. I mean, yeah, Liam Neeson is good in the Seagal role and all, but it's still ultimately just a run-of-the-mill B-movie at the end of the day.
    Taken is nothing special and it's a very simple film but I guess why I and most of the other people enjoyed it was for it's fighting, cheesy lines and Liam Neeson doesn't give a groundbreaking performance or anything but it's certainly memorable..

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Taken is nothing special and it's a very simple film but I guess why I and most of the other people enjoyed it was for it's fighting, cheesy lines and Liam Neeson doesn't give a groundbreaking performance or anything but it's certainly memorable..
    Its Liam Neeson's voice,it makes him look and sound too good

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

They should have just gotten Seagal for Taken and had Neeson do his dubbing. Steve gets winded reading his lines, but he can do the whole Ex-CIA-on-a-revenge-tear bit in his sleep.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Never thought Iron ape would be a Steven Seagal fan.

Never thought Iron ape would be a Steven Seagal fan.
    I legit like his stuff pre-'92. My love for his post-'92 stuff is completely ironic.

So, yeah, if you haven't figured it out yet: I'm half-joking about Seagal being in Taken. It's just that Taken is a film he's made a dozen or so times, and it's kind of funny how Liam Neeson was enough for people to lose sight of that.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I legit like his stuff pre-'92. My love for his post-'92 stuff is completely ironic.

So, yeah, if you haven't figured it out yet: I'm half-joking about Seagal being in Taken. It's just that Taken is a film he's made a dozen or so times, and it's kind of funny how Liam Neeson was enough for people to lose sight of that.
    You need to tell me a good Seagal film to watch, I grew up with his post 92 stuff so I don't really rate him much.

You need to tell me a good Seagal film to watch, I grew up with his post 92 stuff so I don't really rate him much.
    Above The Law (goes by Nico in some places, I think) and Out for Justice are by far his best films, imo.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Above The Law (goes by Nico in some places, I think) and Out for Justice are by far his best films, imo.
    I liked under siege too,was nominated for two oscars

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I liked under siege too,was nominated for two oscars
    But they were in technical sound categories. Though it is a pretty good film, said nominations don't really speak to the film's qualitative level, like, at all.

If Under Siege was actually deserving of winning any kind of significant award, it would have been in the Best Use of Cake category.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9