Page 269 of 541 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259267268269270271 279 319 369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 5403
    I'm not seeing any image, Droo. What'chu talkin' 'bout?

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Lol, a picture is worth all those words Androo used

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Lol, a picture is worth all those words Androo used
    I have to ask the question because I am apparently late to the party, but does anyone have any expectations for the new Dredd movie? I honestly don't think they could take it further into the grave than the Stallone version, but I have been proven wrong before

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The early 5 star ratings of 'The Master' has got me even more excited about the film.
    I am really excited to because I am a big Paul Anderson fan and the last movie he wrote/directed was There will be Blood. I have heard some people talk about Cloud Atlas and they seem excited about the movie because of the book and cast so I may check that out.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I have to ask the question because I am apparently late to the party, but does anyone have any expectations for the new Dredd movie? I honestly don't think they could take it further into the grave than the Stallone version, but I have been proven wrong before
    I'm a Dredd fan of old, so I'm hoping they can have some success with this version. Seriously, in a world where new ideas for movies seem to be pretty thin, there is a million possible scenarios and stories already mapped out for a franchise. But I don't like to use the F word too much - that in itself, can be the kiss of death.

Blog Entries
    The Goonies.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm a Dredd fan of old, so I'm hoping they can have some success with this version. Seriously, in a world where new ideas for movies seem to be pretty thin, there is a million possible scenarios and stories already mapped out for a franchise. But I don't like to use the F word too much - that in itself, can be the kiss of death.

Understandable. I have never read the comics so I find with this show I might be a bit less opinionated going into the film than I was with Avengers, X-Men, Transformers, and others. I hope the graphics aren't too over the top, but the previews I have seen have me more excited about the re-make/re-hash/re-boot/re-whatever than I was for a film like Total Recall. Speaking of which, with all the remakes that I have seen as of late, I am waiting for a Predator remake and a Demolition Man remake (Maybe KFC/Taco Bell is the only restaurant in the new one
    )

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

The 36th Chamber of Shaolin - 8/10 - Fuck yeah, Gordon Liu! Get well soon.

Black Dynamite - 7/10

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    I am really excited to because I am a big Paul Anderson fan and the last movie he wrote/directed was There will be Blood. I have heard some people talk about Cloud Atlas and they seem excited about the movie because of the book and cast so I may check that out.
    He's probably the best young director in the world, There Will be Blood was one of the best films of the last 10 years.

Cloud Atlas trailer was pretty epic and looks to be a good film, Tom Hanks kind of puts me off though, not a big fan of his anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm not seeing any image, Droo. What'chu talkin' 'bout?
    Hmmm. Sorry about that. I could see the image. Weird. Anyway, I've changed it, it was The Warlords.

I quite enjoyed this. Has really good fight/battle scenes that you'd expect, with epic grand scale production vision, but, with a really emotionally intimate story of brotherhood, and armies of war. I got pretty gripped with emotion at times. Felt for most of the main characters, some at different times during the film, and how this intimate story between just small groups of people, and where they came from, ultimately means nothing to the Lords and Emperors/esses creating these wars.