Page 266 of 530 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256264265266267268 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 5296
    The only movie I ever liked Ben in was Forces of Nature if that tells you anything about how high I value him.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Affleck was pretty decent in a film called Changing Lanes, not a bad film to.

I'll always have a soft spot for Affleck as an actor due to Chasing Amy. (nostalgia reasons, though; it's not exactly a mindblowing performance. It's a Kevin Smith movie FFS)

I'm quite sad to hear that this recieved a lukewarm reception at its Venice Film Festival premiere

Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    I'll always have a soft spot for Affleck as an actor due to Chasing Amy. (nostalgia reasons, though; it's not exactly a mindblowing performance. It's a Kevin Smith movie FFS)

I'm quite sad to hear that this recieved a lukewarm reception at its Venice Film Festival premiere

That looks pretty damn sweet.If the film is half as good as the trailer then i am sold on this one.

Only seen one Michael Shannon flick(i think?) Take Shelter and he was amazing in that.

Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post

Isn't Mickey Rourke also doing an Iceman movie? I seem to remember the two projects getting announced around the same time.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    The Iceman trailer looks interesting but no near as intriguing to finding out Winona Ryder is an Oscar nominated actress...

Blog Entries
    Currently watching The Departed for like the 10th time, a real favourite of mine.

Blog Entries
    I hear Michael Keaton has been cast in the Ronnie Cox role in the Robocop remake. I love Keaton. I even loved Multiplicity!

Blog Entries
    I also heard that Ethan Hawke had a role in Total Recall that was totally, um, recalled? Lol, I mean totally cut. Some might say he dodged a bullet there....some might say you can't kill a career thats already dead

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I hear Michael Keaton has been cast in the Ronnie Cox role in the Robocop remake. I love Keaton. I even loved Multiplicity!
    We're gonna eat a Dolphin Steve...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone