Page 254 of 541 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244252253254255256 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 5403
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Not sure I'm game to respond Ape, you seem to be doing your ritualistic, put-'em-to-the-sword bit today.
    Alright, I'll try to dial it back to, like, 7 or so.

I'm quite familiar with the actual story but have not seen this version. I've seen many reenactments on True Crime type shows however. Some truly sick individuals wouldn't you say? Snowtown is in South Australia, just a few hundred KMs from where I live now. Would you recommend watching it?
    Yeah, I'm big on true crime stuff, and even going into the movie knowing the story didn't seem to do much to lessen the blow. I mean, it's a particularly nasty, ugly little slice of celluloid. Almost made Animal Kingdom seem like a Pixar flick by comparison. If you can handle that sort of thing, then I highly recommend checking it out.

Just thinking about the guy who played John Bunting is legit making me want to run a bath and put some "Shiny Happy People" on.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    And why you suggested Librarian to me
    I was trying to think of Trilogies that were more "off the beaten track". I might watch them one day

Lol, he means Oceans 11, 12, 13
    Haha,fuck,that was embarrassing.Ocean's is pretty good documentary though, with Pierce Brosnan

Yeah too many times that one too

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I was trying to think of Trilogies that were more "off the beaten track". I might watch them one day
    Its like a weird mix of national treasure Indiana Jones and Sahara.And they are tv movies

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Alright, I'll try to dial it back to, like, 7 or so.

Yeah, I'm big on true crime stuff, and even going into the movie knowing the story didn't seem to do much to lessen the blow. I mean, it's a particularly nasty, ugly little slice of celluloid. Almost made Animal Kingdom seem like a Pixar flick by comparison. If you can handle that sort of thing, then I highly recommend checking it out.

Just thinking about the guy who played John Bunting is legit making me want to run a bath and put some "Shiny Happy People" on.
    Hahaha - is that a suicide reference or a "so dirty, must get clean" sort of thing? Yeah, he was a sick fuck. In fact, I think there's no more apt term for him. Real weird lived-on-a-farm-too-long hick types.

No Korean,nooooooooooooooooooooo.Got any American
    Most of the trilogies immediately coming to my mind are CGI-fests that most people have already seen, so I might not be all that helpful. Maybe the Evil Dead flicks? I don't know.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Its like a weird mix of national treasure Indiana Jones and Sahara.And they are tv movies
    Noah Wylie doesn't star in anything outside of tv movies, silly. That's elementary level viewer knowledge my friend.

I think i'll go with Die Hard and yes i know its not a trilogy

Hey what's wrong with Star Wars akbar?

Oh akbar....

Most of the trilogies immediately coming to my mind are CGI-fests that most people have already seen, so I might not be all that helpful. Maybe the Evil Dead flicks? I don't know.
    I don't mind if i watched it before.

Evil Dead?I prefer "A nightmare on Elm Street"

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    The problem with Evil Dead as a trilogy is continuity. Or lack of. ED2 is for all intents and purposes, a remake of ED1 with a budget. ED1 is also very demanding on the viewer not used to sitting through such long stretches of boring dialogue and non-events. And I'm a fan! You can easily get away with skipping the first one and watching Evil Dead 2: Dead By Dawn & Evil Dead 3: Army Of Darkness. Watching the first one is more like a labor of love for fans of the franchise, Sam Raimi and/or Bruce Campbell.