Page 245 of 540 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235243244245246247 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 5399
    LOLZ. The guy that directed A Bittersweet Life and I Saw the Devil made a Schwarzenegger flick:

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    ^^That looks horrible.

Here's the third trailer for 'The Master'.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jFYvVKK_usA

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    ^^That looks horrible.
    Yeah, I'm thinking Arnie would have been better off staying retired. Early word is that he's rusty as fuck in Expendables 2 (the one-liners in the ad make me legit cringe every time I hear 'em).

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Recently viewed this past week:

The Expendables 2 - 6/10
    The Bodyguard (the Thai action/comedy one) - 5/10
    Chronicle - 6/10
    Pulse (original) - 7/10
    The Karate Kid Part II - 6/10

I don't have anything particularly riverting to say about any of these off the top of my head. They were all just varying degrees of 'alright', which is pretty much all I wanted out of them tbh. (like, the cinematic equivalent to eating at McDonalds, or listening to an album by Belle & Sebastian, or something)

How is Van Damme in Expendables 2? He's, like, the only reason I even have any interest in watching the movie, as I thought the first one was a colossal wasted opportunity and this frankly just looked to be more of the same.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    LOLZ. The guy that directed A Bittersweet Life and I Saw the Devil made a Schwarzenegger flick:

Hah. Oh Arnold. Vince Vaughn, though? Debatable.

Here's another post Guvna' Arnie film:

Are you drunk again? You're mentioning Vince Vaughn out of nowhere and re-posting the same trailer I already posted.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I did that one for comedic effect. HAhahahAHAhahahhHAAHaha!

But that one reminds me of this Rocky high brow, but with the guns (Johnny KNoxville's in both, in similar roles):

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    How is Van Damme in Expendables 2? He's, like, the only reason I even have any interest in watching the movie, as I thought the first one was a colossal wasted opportunity and this frankly just looked to be more of the same.
    Van Damme is bloody fantastic, far and away the VIP of the film and completely at home in the villain role. I'm not going to spoil it, but there's one scene that features an impressively creative use of the "Van Damme kick" that had me legit fistpumping. I thought Scott Adkins was killer as well, but I don't remember any specific moment of awesomeness.

I didn't think Expendables 2 was quite as good as the first one, though. It does exactly what it says on the tin and whatnot... but everything just screams "VANITY PROJECT", and it couldn't be more obvious if Stallone himself sat beside you and constantly nudged and winked throughout the entire screening. Also, Yu Nan's character is a total scrappy.

Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    Van Damme is bloody fantastic, far and away the VIP of the film and completely at home in the villain role. I'm not going to spoil it, but there's one scene that features an impressively creative use of the "Van Damme kick" that had me legit fistpumping. I thought Scott Adkins was killer as well, but I don't remember any specific moment of awesomeness.

I didn't think Expendables 2 was quite as good as the first one, though. It does exactly what it says on the tin and whatnot... but everything just screams "VANITY PROJECT", and it couldn't be more obvious if Stallone himself sat beside you and constantly nudged and winked throughout the entire screening. Also, Yu Nan's character is a total scrappy.
    Okay, see, now you've actually got me considering seeing it this weekend as I'm a bit of a Van Damme mark. I thought JCVD was going to be the flick to bring him back to semi-prominence (dat monologue), but now I'm thinking that this might be the movie to do it (fingers crossed).

And I didn't even know Scott Adkins was in this, so that's also got my curiosity piqued.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9