Page 244 of 520 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 5196
  1. #2431
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,418
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The only thing I've seen that dude in was Water for Elephants, and I was not impressed. Do not get the guy's appeal, like, at all.
    So.....not a Harry Potter fan then? I believe he was in one of those for about 5 minutes.

  2. #2432
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rec3 is out in the UK cinemas August 31st, if its anything like Rec2 it will be out for 1 week, so I'm going to have to be quick lol

  3. #2433
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So.....not a Harry Potter fan then? I believe he was in one of those for about 5 minutes.
    I've only seen 2 of them, I think, and they just didn't particularly interest me.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  4. #2434
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Rec3 is out in the UK cinemas August 31st, if its anything like Rec2 it will be out for 1 week, so I'm going to have to be quick lol
    I posted a couple of pages back that it's going to be pretty divisive for fans of the series, so you might want to throw any expectations and/or preconceptions you may have about the film out before you see it. I personally didn't hate it, but everyone else that I know who has seen it did.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  5. #2435
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Am I the only one here who's actually gonna watch the Scooby Doo/WWE movie?
    I'll watch it, just to see the reveal at the end that the ghost trying to ruin Wrestlemania is actually a group of disgruntled mid-carders.

  6. #2436
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,418
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    I'll watch it, just to see the reveal at the end that the ghost trying to ruin Wrestlemania is actually a group of disgruntled mid-carders.
    Scooby Doo breaks up the wrestlers union

  7. #2437
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Am I the only one here who's actually gonna watch the Scooby Doo/WWE movie?
    It's the one WWE film that I've ever looked forward to.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  8. #2438
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    These directors must see some potential in R Pats...


    http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/19270060
    Shit, my blood pressure started to rise when I read it was a Lawrence of Arabia remake. Then I saw Herzog's name and instantly felt better.

    I haven't seen anything with Robert Pattinson in it, but I think he must be at least pretty good if he's being cast in Herzog and Cronenberg movies. Yeah, they're probably only using him because he's a mainstream money draw right now, but they're not exactly the type of filmmakers that would just throw somebody incompetent in the lead for the sake of some more cinema tickets.


  9. #2439
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,975
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    Shit, my blood pressure started to rise when I read it was a Lawrence of Arabia remake. Then I saw Herzog's name and instantly felt better.

    I haven't seen anything with Robert Pattinson in it, but I think he must be at least pretty good if he's being cast in Herzog and Cronenberg movies. Yeah, they're probably only using him because he's a mainstream money draw right now, but they're not exactly the type of filmmakers that would just throw somebody incompetent in the lead for the sake of some more cinema tickets.
    Lol that's exactly how I felt, Herzog will look after the film.

    Pattinson won't be winning an Oscar any time soon but he's half decent, and his got star power so he'll keep on getting good roles until he becomes a fully fledged Hollywood leading man.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  10. #2440
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,975
    Blog Entries
    14
    On the subject of TMNT....


    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bab...eCIvJLDRaAzPM:

    Aren't these the cutest thing you've ever layed your eyes on?

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.