Page 239 of 541 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229237238239240241 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 5403
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    That looks like it could be enjoyable. Shia LeBouf, though - debatable.

What do you make of this one from Bigelow, Brominoid?:

I don't know if it all sits right with me. I'm not one for gloryfying these types of things; and how the whos', and whats', will be portrayed.
    I'm confused, as I thought had the Zero Dark Thirty trailer posted in the post you are responding to. Did I post something with Shia instead?

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Are you still banging on about that?
    Why do you hate me?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Kathryn Bigelow's newest joint:

I'm confused, as I thought had the Zero Dark Thirty trailer posted in the post you are responding to. Did I post something with Shia instead?
    Oh shit. No. I see what a complete fuck up there. I got mega confuddled there! All over the joint.

Right, forget my last post. I've had too many Maoam's tonight.

Blog Entries
    Bill & Ted being past their prime is kind of the whole thrust of the movie, and I see no reason why there couldn't be a fun, worthwhile story to extract from that. Plus, with Parisot at the helm (this series should fit him like a glove), the writers of the original two films in place, and Reeves and Winter actually wanting to make the movie instead of being contractually obligated, I see lots more reasons to be optimistic than not.

I'm as cynical as the next guy, but sometimes the knee-jerking just wears me out. The only thing that really concerns me is how they'll go about replacing Rufus, but even that's an obstacle that I'm confident can be overcome (just imagining old Bill and old Ted stuck in a phone-booth with, say, a slovenly and also middle-aged Louis C.K. puts a smile on my face).
    One can only hope they don't try replacing Carlin. Or bringing back Station. But I'll take Station over those horrible princesses (both pairs). My biggest worry is that Reeves will overshadow Winter, which is not the way it should be at all. I always thought Winter should have done more. If they can steer away from feeling the need to fill this movie with an over abundance of guest stars and cameos, I'll be more likely to watch it with an unfettered view.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    ...although the teacher (name alludes me on the net) was quite a character who provided those comic moments when they weren't expected.
    "Beat" Takeshi Kitano.

He's only really known in the west for directing and starring in a string of hard-boiled Yakuza eiga classics, (Hana-bi, Violent Cop, Sonatine, Boiling Point, Brother) and also as the namesake of the show "Takeshi's Castle" in the UK, but he's seen as something of a polymath in Japan where he's known as a highly accomplished comedian, director (not just his Gangster films either), TV host and painter, among other things. I think he also won their equivalent of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire as well.

He's a fascinating guy, worth looking into as an actor/director.

That looks like it could be enjoyable. Shia LeBouf, though - debatable.
    How do you feel about LaBeouf possibly turning up in the next Lars von Trier movie?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    How do you feel about LaBeouf possibly turning up in the next Lars von Trier movie?
    He'll give the best performance of his life so far. Von Trier has that effect on his actors, well mainly actresses (Watson, that Finland singer, Kidman, Dunst).

This looks brilliant!

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Blog Entries
    I read that they're in talks with Ben Affleck to direct the Justice League movie. And possibly play Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I read that they're in talks with Ben Affleck to direct the Justice League movie. And possibly play Batman.
    Affleck as Batman doesn't seem right at all. I still have nightmares about him playing DareDevil.

Blog Entries
    If true, Leon: The Professional just got a LOT more creepy. IF true.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19962...script_p2.html