Page 238 of 541 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228236237238239240 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 5401

Today I've been watching some of the Fast and Furious movies. Not the whole thing, just parts... good movie series!
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Whatever, man. Movie is going to be tits.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Whatever, man. Movie is going to be tits.
    That could be good or bad Ape. Have you ever seen tits 20 years past their prime? lol

Bill & Ted 3?

Fuck yes.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

That could be good or bad Ape. Have you ever seen tits 20 years past their prime? lol
    Based on a suggestion from the Thread, I watch Battle Royale last night. Very interesting movie. I loved the story, characters, and gore factor... But the acting left me scratching my head at times. Kiriyama character (transfer student B) was by far my favorite character in the movie, although the teacher (name alludes me on the net) was quite a character who provided those comic moments when they weren't expected.

All in all, the American dubbed movie gets a 8.25 (for you akbar) out of me because I found myself entertained the whole time and the flaws I did find, didn't take away from the whole experience

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Bill & Ted being past their prime is kind of the whole thrust of the movie, and I see no reason why there couldn't be a fun, worthwhile story to extract from that. Plus, with Parisot at the helm (this series should fit him like a glove), the writers of the original two films in place, and Reeves and Winter actually wanting to make the movie instead of being contractually obligated, I see lots more reasons to be optimistic than not.

I'm as cynical as the next guy, but sometimes the knee-jerking just wears me out. The only thing that really concerns me is how they'll go about replacing Rufus, but even that's an obstacle that I'm confident can be overcome (just imagining old Bill and old Ted stuck in a phone-booth with, say, a slovenly and also middle-aged Louis C.K. puts a smile on my face).

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Based on a suggestion from the Thread, I watch Battle Royale last night. Very interesting movie. I loved the story, characters, and gore factor... But the acting left me scratching my head at times. Kiriyama character (transfer student B) was by far my favorite character in the movie, although the teacher (name alludes me on the net) was quite a character who provided those comic moments when they weren't expected.

All in all, the American dubbed movie gets a 8.25 (for you akbar) out of me because I found myself entertained the whole time and the flaws I did find, didn't take away from the whole experience
    Dubbed movies are like my biggest pet peeve ever. I really don't know how people can watch serious films like that. It's like the cinematic equivalent of getting physically intimate with a girl for the first time...and inviting a friend over to do shadow puppets for the duration.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Kathryn Bigelow's newest joint:

[video[/video]
    That looks like it could be enjoyable. Shia LeBouf, though - debatable.

What do you make of this one from Bigelow, Brominoid?:

I don't know if it all sits right with me. I'm not one for gloryfying these types of things; and how the whos', and whats', will be portrayed.

You need a hobby, Droo.
    Hobby? PriMATE, it's my LIFE!

(Ok, re-used two there, I know. The shame!)

Dubbed movies are like my biggest pet peeve ever. I really don't know how people can watch serious films like that. It's like the cinematic equivalent of getting physically intimate with a girl for the first time...and inviting a friend over to do shadow puppets for the duration.
    While I see the point of your left field comparison, I guess I have been desensitized to it since I have watched imports for so long this way. It's much easier on the eyes as reading subtitles tend to strain mine, and it makes the movie faster since I don't have to rewind to finish reading what was said. About the only movies I can watch with subtitles are the Godzilla films because usually they text line is big enough print with a smaller amount of dialog, which helps to prevent the frustrations associated with having to rewatch a scene 3 times to get the point. But I can see how dubbed movies would annoy Sheiky my friend. I hate hearing American "actors" trying to recreate the drama that the original actor has put into a scene... It could definately make the whole film translate the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone