Page 232 of 541 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222230231232233234 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 5403
    Blog Entries
    Looks like another casual film but because the legend that is Clint Eastwood is starring, it's a must watch. Plus Amy Adams adds to the appeal.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UdJPvXLemVs

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Kathryn Bigelow's newest joint:

Does this mean we can expect more participation trophies for Kathryn Bigelow come Oscar time.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Bane>>>>>>Joker. Bane was just a beast and I preferred him over Joker. I also found the workout Tom Hardy did to prepare for that role. Needless to say I'm about to start doing that workout!
    I was wondering if I was the only one who liked Bane better than the Joker. I'm not trying to take away from Heath's performance but I thought it was cool to see brains & brawn from Bane. I also thought the mask & voice were pretty awesome. Plus I'm becoming sort of a Tom Hardy mark.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    I was wondering if I was the only one who liked Bane better than the Joker. I'm not trying to take away from Heath's performance but I thought it was cool to see brains & brawn from Bane. Plus I'm becoming sort of a Tom Hardy mark.
    My only issue with Ledger was that in my eyes, he didn't really play The Joker. He was more of an anarchist than a deranged madman who sought chaos and carnage as a means of entertainment rather than trying to change the world into some sort of bleak image where unrest and uncertainty reign.

Hardy, on the other hand, got Bane spot on. He was strong sure but he was also brilliant. Unlike all of Batman's adversaries, he wore him down through strategy, found out his identity and broke him both physically and mentally; something he does in both the comics and the movie which I thought faithfully represented him. I'm also glad that Bane's voice wasn't all like, "GRAAAH! I'M BANE! HEAR ME ROAR!" It was his primary element that contrasted his brute strength and physical prowess which showed off Bane's brain outside of his expert planning.

Blog Entries
    It seemed like everyone bar Gordon had no real problem figuring out Wayne was Batman. Did anyone else get this sense? Lol, the city's top cop and he's way behind the 8 ball

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    I was wondering if I was the only one who liked Bane better than the Joker. I'm not trying to take away from Heath's performance but I thought it was cool to see brains & brawn from Bane. I also thought the mask & voice were pretty awesome. Plus I'm becoming sort of a Tom Hardy mark.
    Personally, I liked Joker better than Bane, but I am becoming a Hardy mark as well. After his performance in Warrior, and now in TDKR, he is becoming one of my favorite actors. You do make a good point though. I liked the Bane mask, and I thought how they portrayed Bane in this movie was really good

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It seemed like everyone bar Gordon had no real problem figuring out Wayne was Batman. Did anyone else get this sense? Lol, the city's top cop and he's way behind the 8 ball
    Yeah. Even Gary Stu...er...John Blake didn't have any difficulty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You want to clue me in on this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You want to clue me in on this?
    I'm sorry. That was a snarky way of calling John Blake a Gary Stu which is the male counterpart of a Mary Sue.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    A male Mary Sue character.

EDIT: Jelly beat me to it.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5