Page 231 of 540 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221229230231232233 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 5399
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Long shot but I would've given him an Oscar for that performance.
    I don't know about an Oscar but that whole cast was amazing.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Long shot but I would've given him an Oscar for that performance.
    Everyone in Warrior was good, but the only one really approaching anything Oscar-caliber was Nick Nolte.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

And I wish, I can dedicate 4 hours to that film. I watch bits and pieces then get bored or impatient, I will try one day because you rate it so highly.
    The film is split into five chapters, if that makes your decision to watch it any easier. I watched it over one evening myself, but split over a few sittings. (As a matter of fact, I rarely watch any film in a single sitting nowadays, unless I'm at a cinema. Gotta have those smoke/piss/sleep breaks, ye ken? Purists'll probably think that destroys the whole cinematic experience by fucking up the flow, but it not something that bothers me in the slightest, personally)

I'd love to get heavily into anime and manga again someday, but I know that I can't possibly devote the required time/attention/effort to keep up with that malarky anymore. My finger is just barely on the pulse of most of my current hobbies as it is, since I'm just far too obsessed with the minutiae of wrestling and film at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Everyone in Warrior was good, but the only one really approaching anything Oscar-caliber was Nick Nolte.
    Yup i was going to say that too,he was excellent

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yup i was going to say that too,he was excellent
    Nolte's quietly become one of the best character actors alive over the past decade or so, and Warrior was genuinely one of his strongest, most affecting performances ever. Shame more people haven't seen it.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Nolte's quietly become one of the best character actors alive over the past decade or so, and Warrior was genuinely one of his strongest, most affecting performances ever. Shame more people haven't seen it.
    Because he never takes leading role in big movies

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I really enjoyed him in Cape Fear with De Niro.Also De Niro was awesome

Oh akbar....

I've not seen Warrior, but his performance in the tv series Luck goes along with the Fe-male's statement. (Get it? Fe-male? Fe - chemical symbol for iron, and the Iron Ape is a male? (I rock!))

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    I've not seen Warrior, but his performance in the tv series Luck goes along with the Fe-male's statement.
    Yeah, everyone was really strong on Luck. Shame we'll never get that second season.

Definitely check out Warrior if you can, though. It's a much better movie than it has any right to be despite bringing almost nothing new to the sports drama genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    (Get it? Fe-male? Fe - chemical symbol for iron, and the Iron Ape is a male? (I rock!))
    You need a hobby, Droo.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Because he never takes leading role in big movies
    Takes? What makes you think he's even being offered leading roles in big movies? The guy is in his 70s. And he looks like Nick Nolte. Dude didn't really have any choice but to become a character actor.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9