Page 230 of 529 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220228229230231232 240 280 330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 5288
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Len Wiseman directed Die Hard 4??

I actually enjoyed that movie...
    Die Hard 4 being enjoyable (and it totally is) doesn't absolve Wiseman of his obvious shiteness. I mean, Renny fucking Harlin somehow managed to churn out a worthy successor to the original film, against all odds. It's like, no level of incompetence will ever be enough to properly ruin a Die Hard film. Not even Kevin Smith.

-

Another triumph by Sion Sono.

Blog Entries
    Yeah well 4 was better than 2 and 3 for me so I'll give Wiseman some praise for that.

And that's the director who made Suicide Club... That film was interesting as fuck in a total different but better than usual good interesting like all japenese films are to watch (If that made sense to you), but anyways, the trailer looks really good.

Yeah well 4 was better than 2 and 3 for me so I'll give Wiseman some praise for that.

And that's the director who made Suicide Club... That film was interesting as fuck in a total different but better than usual good interesting like all japenese films are to watch (If that made sense to you), but anyways, the trailer looks really good.
    1 was the best but i think Die Hard is very enjoyable quadrilogy

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    1 was the best but i think Die Hard is very enjoyable quadrilogy
    Soon to be a pentalogy dude No5 is being made. A good day to Die Hard.

And that's the director who madeSuicide Club... That film was interesting as fuck in a total different but better than usual good interesting like all japenese films are to watch (If that made sense to you), but anyways, the trailer looks really good.
    Yeah, I catch your drift. Most Japanese films do tend to have a certain je ne sais quoi about them, eh? Then again, I'm probably just a biased as fuck mark for their culture.

Himizu is a lot darker and more mature than SC. Similar super-stylish/hyper-kinetic style, but played in an "intense drama" way rather than a "weird horror" way... a bit melodramatic at times, but everything leads to one glorious moment of catharsis at t'end.

Sono's absolute best film, Love Exposure, is also out on blu-ray next week. I've mentioned it plenty of times already in this thread, but I'd probably put that film in my fave-5/top-10 of all-time and I can't recommend it enough. Do consider it. (or the cheaper DVD option, since that's been out for a while... or the pirate option )

Blog Entries
    I'm a mark for their culture too, more for their Manga and Animation stuff but they're great pioneers of cinema.

And I wish, I can dedicate 4 hours to that film. I watch bits and pieces then get bored or impatient, I will try one day because you rate it so highly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    Soon to be a pentalogy dude No5 is being made. A good day to Die Hard.
    And most probably a sixtology later.

Kathryn Bigelow's newest joint:

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Just watched Warrior. I'd been wanting to see it & I wasn't disappointed. I'm really starting to like Tom Hardy.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Just watched Warrior. I'd been wanting to see it & I wasn't disappointed. I'm really starting to like Tom Hardy.
    Long shot but I would've given him an Oscar for that performance.