Page 227 of 541 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217225226227228229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 5401
  1. #2261
    The Trinity steveorton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Trinidad.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    1
    Justice League 2012 Doom - Cool movie
    I'm jus sayin...

  2. #2262
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Love it when they show a legit badass classic on a casual tv channel.

    Heat on Channel 4.

  3. #2263
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Not quite; she had to use a body double for her nudity. I'm pretty sure her making with her actual ta-tas was all anyone was really interested in seeing from her at that point, and she somehow managed to fuck that up, too.
    I was going off the aspect of her being a fucked up, bratty kid... Not the nudity. She played the part that is what she is associated as being in real life quite well... Much like Travolta drank heavy amounts of Tequilla for his famous "heroin" aspect in the movie Pulp Fiction, I can easily see Lohan having had "added supliments" to appear to be as fucked up as she looked on screen.

    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Sin City!!
    Sin City was great... But not because of Alba. Rourke, Willis, Clive, Murphy... These were all people who contributed strong performances for this film. Alba was not.

    Like Knightley or not, she had a very strong performance in Domino. Her sceens with Lucy are some of my favorite.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #2264
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Is Rec3 out in the States, or was it an under the table viewing so to speak?
    I rented it on Vudu, like I mentioned in my post. It's a video service that allows for HD streaming rentals, just like the Playstation Store and Amazon Video. They often release limited release selections as Pre-Theatrical Viewings for a Premium of $10 or so, and I'm usually happy to pay it.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  5. #2265
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    People who say they like Woody Allen movies these days are either pretentious or liars who think saying so makes them seem cool (which in itself is bizarre). Either way, both types should be avoided.
    Yep, same as the people who say Citizen Kane is their favorite movie.

  6. #2266
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Yep, same as the people who say Citizen Kane is their favorite movie.
    Honestly though, have you ever seen the movie? It's pretty damn good. Especially if you think about just how long ago it was made


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #2267
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Honestly though, have you ever seen the movie? It's pretty damn good. Especially if you think about just how long ago it was made
    I have seen it and I thought it was a decent movie, but when people tell me it is their favorite movie of all time I don't buy it. It never seems to be on anyone’s radar until they have taken a film class. It just seems like film aficionados say this more out of fear of being ostracized by peers than anything else.


  8. #2268
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I have seen it and I thought it was a decent movie, but when people tell me it is their favorite movie of all time I don't buy it. It never seems to be on anyone’s radar until they have taken a film class. It just seems like film aficionados say this more out of fear of being ostracized by peers than anything else.
    I can agree... Much like if you ask someone if they've seen Lock Stock, Snatch, Way of the Gun, Boondock, Suicide Kings... If people actually haven't heard of it, they have no problem saying they haven't seen the films. However if they have heard of them, they will say that they LOVED the film without even knowing the plot.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #2269
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I can agree... Much like if you ask someone if they've seen Lock Stock, Snatch, Way of the Gun, Boondock, Suicide Kings... If people actually haven't heard of it, they have no problem saying they haven't seen the films. However if they have heard of them, they will say that they LOVED the film without even knowing the plot.
    Most people seem to enjoy Lock, stock and Snatch. I recommend Way of the Gun to people all the time and no one other than me seems to like it. Maybe the beginning scene is a little misleading. I think most people expect it to go in a different direction after that. But really, where can you go after threatening to F-start a womens head and then getting your ass kicked by a guy that looks like Carrot Top's little brother.

  10. #2270
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Most people seem to enjoy Lock, stock and Snatch. I recommend Way of the Gun to people all the time and no one other than me seems to like it. Maybe the beginning scene is a little misleading. I think most people expect it to go in a different direction after that. But really, where can you go after threatening to F-start a womens head and then getting your ass kicked by a guy that looks like Carrot Top's little brother.

    Lol... I seem to have the same problem with Smokin' Aces and Suicide Kings. Most people tell me they can't get thru the first 15-20 mins, which is sad because they pick up steam so quick when you pay attention


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.