Page 224 of 541 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214222223224225226 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 5403
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    How can you not be a fan of her

I like her a lot, but she was definitely outshined by Natalie Portman in that film.

The Spirit, The Prestige, The Island, Eight Legged Freaks... Sadly, the thing in common with all these movies is one Scarlette Johansson. Besides the Boleyn Girl, her only other good movie was North (look that one up on imdb lol) Don't get me wrong she is "a pretty face" much like Beckinsel, but to me she is VERY limited in her range as an actress. She should just model because no one pays good money to see her in a speaking role. My opinion of course.

But you are right about Portman. She was awesome in the movie. I have been a fan of hers since "The Professional" when she played Matilda next to Jean Reno as Leon. Great film and I enjoy rewatching it whenever I get a chance... Just to see how young she and Gary Oldman were in the film

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I'll have you know, the silk dresses outshone them all.

On a serious note Portman carried the whole film.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The Spirit, The Prestige, The Island, Eight Legged Freaks... Sadly, the thing in common with all these movies is one Scarlette Johansson. Besides the Boleyn Girl, her only other good movie was North (look that one up on imdb lol) Don't get me wrong she is "a pretty face" much like Beckinsel, but to me she is VERY limited in her range as an actress. She should just model because no one pays good money to see her in a speaking role. My opinion of course.

But you are right about Portman. She was awesome in the movie. I have been a fan of hers since "The Professional" when she played Matilda next to Jean Reno as Leon. Great film and I enjoy rewatching it whenever I get a chance... Just to see how you she and Gary Oldman were in the film
    Lost in translation is a favourite film of mine and she was really good in that, but I think she has potential if given some good roles. I liked The Prestige by the way.

Fun fact- Johanssen is the highest paid actress in all of Hollywood.

Blog Entries

But you are right about Portman. She was awesome in the movie. I have been a fan of hers since "The Professional" when she played Matilda next to Jean Reno as Leon. Great film and I enjoy rewatching it whenever I get a chance... Just to see how young she and Gary Oldman were in the film
    Johannsen was in North? The Rob Reiner movie? That's a great movie.

Portman really started out pretty well, it's a pity there's only down to go from there - but she's done well. Maintained. The Professional was great and I believe Oldman (one of my top 3 actors) was as fucked up as his character in that movie at the time.

Lost in translation is a favourite film of mine and she was really good in that, but I think she has potential if given some good roles. I liked The Prestige by the way.

Fun fact- Johanssen is the highest paid actress in all of Hollywood.

Fun Fact - Johansson's ASS and TITS are the highest paid of all actresses in Hollywood. I still refuse to call her an actress.

And Yes, the Prestige was a GREAT movie, but it was due to Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale playing such great opposing roles. It had nothing to do with Scarlette "STELLAR" performance in the film. As for Lost in Translation, I must say I have nothing negative to say about the film, so props for reminding me of that one... But seriously, 8 Legged Freaks lmao

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Johannsen was in North? The Rob Reiner movie? That's a great movie.

Portman really started out pretty well, it's a pity there's only down to go from there - but she's done well. Maintained. The Professional was great and I believe Oldman (one of my top 3 actors) was as fucked up as his character in that movie at the time.

Yep, she played one of the Nelson kids.

And yes, Oldman is awesome to watch. One of my favorite villians was him in The Fifth Element

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Fun Fact - Johansson's ASS and TITS are the highest paid of all actresses in Hollywood. I still refuse to call her an actress.

And Yes, the Prestige was a GREAT movie, but it was due to Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale playing such great opposing roles. It had nothing to do with Scarlette "STELLAR" performance in the film. As for Lost in Translation, I must say I have nothing negative to say about the film, so props for reminding me of that one... But seriously, 8 Legged Freaks lmao
    Good god man, she was 18 lol

Girl has to get paid you know...

Blog Entries
    Scarlett being sexy is allowing you to use this excuse on why you think she shouldn't be an actress. She was good in those Woody Allen films, Lost in translation, she was good in that British film with Jonathen Rhys Myers...

Blog Entries
    People who say they like Woody Allen movies these days are either pretentious or liars who think saying so makes them seem cool (which in itself is bizarre). Either way, both types should be avoided.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    People who say they like Woody Allen movies these days are either pretentious or liars who think saying so makes them seem cool (which in itself is bizarre). Either way, both types should be avoided.
    In what world does liking Woody Allen films make you cool? Lol anyways I said Scarlett was good in those films and those films itself wernt too bad...although Midnight in Paris was one of my favourite films of 2011.