Page 22 of 540 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 5399
  1. #211
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Not really.

    I was expecting it to be confusing, but I understood it pretty fast.
    Was it worth the time?

    Also, has anyone seen The Tourist?

  2. #212
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Was it worth the time?
    I almost never see movies, and I enjoyed.

    Certainly worth a rental or a stream on netflix.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #213
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,456
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Was it worth the time?

    Also, has anyone seen The Tourist?
    Nope, but I totally recommend Shutter Island. It's not an action film, but I garauntee you'll love it!

    Inception is well worth checking out too!

    Fuck it, anything with Leo is gold I'm my opinion... Wait, make that platinum!!!!

    Blood Diamond is fantastic too, if you haven't seen it. Plenty of scion in that one, and DiCaprio's accent is spot on!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  4. #214
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Nope, but I totally recommend Shutter Island. It's not an action film, but I garauntee you'll love it!

    Inception is well worth checking out too!

    Fuck it, anything with Leo is gold I'm my opinion... Wait, make that platinum!!!!

    Blood Diamond is fantastic too, if you haven't seen it. Plenty of scion in that one, and DiCaprio's accent is spot on!
    I've seen Shutter Island and BD and they were both fantastic!

  5. #215
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Haven't seen The Tourist, but everyone I know that has, was disappointed.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  6. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Not really.

    I was expecting it to be confusing, but I understood it pretty fast. You can just lose track pretty fast of which dream is which and which is realty.

    But then they do some crazy shit and you remember.
    IPEEINTHESHOWER was pretty high when he saw it, that could have something to do with it being confusing.

  7. #217
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    IPEEINTHESHOWER was pretty high when he saw it, that could have something to do with it being confusing.
    Highly probable
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  8. #218
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Last film I saw was a film called Ironclad, based on the Magna Carta and starring James Purefoy, Paul Giamatti, Brian Cox and Kate Mara.

  9. #219
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Last film I saw was a film called Ironclad, based on the Magna Carta and starring James Purefoy, Paul Giamatti, Brian Cox and Kate Mara.
    How was it?

  10. #220
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    How was it?
    It was pretty good, if youre into historical films with violence, swords and Americans putting on English accents lol It was by the director of 300.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.