Page 206 of 531 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196204205206207208 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 5303
  1. #2051
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,148
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    And Orson Welles for the infamous radio drama version. Unfortunate that there isn't a version with Vernon Wells, though.

    Lol, I'm surprised there's a non-Australian that remembers ol' Vernon! Mad Max 2 was my favourite role of his but this one^^^, Commando, is a close second


  2. #2052
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Strongly recommend going to the earliest showing possible. Went to the 9am showing and there was no line. By the time I got out there was shitton of people waiting.
    Well, we ordered our tickets online, got there 40 minutes before the movie started (the previous screening wasn't even finished yet) and were the first in line.

    The only problem was that I guess they cut the A/C off in the theater and after about 30 min it got muggy and hot with all those people in it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  3. #2053
    Color me surprised that Anne Hathaway's Catwoman actually turned out to be one of the highlights of TDKR. Did not see that coming.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  4. #2054
    Also, I'm sorry, but this "Christopher Nolan should direct the Justice League movie" business is more than a little silly. Yes, he's proven great at making pseudo-intellectual crime dramas of great scope; that in no way means he's the guy to master the task of handling a property with that many fantastical elements. If anything, his bolted-to-the-floor-of-reality approach to the Batman trilogy is a testament to him being completely wrong for the job. The rest of Justice League could not possibly fit into Nolan's vision of Batman without it completely compromising the respective properties.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  5. #2055
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,240
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Also, I'm sorry, but this "Christopher Nolan should direct the Justice League movie" business is more than a little silly. Yes, he's proven great at making pseudo-intellectual crime dramas of great scope; that in no way means he's the guy to master the task of handling a property with that many fantastical elements. If anything, his bolted-to-the-floor-of-reality approach to the Batman trilogy is a testament to him being completely wrong for the job. The rest of Justice League could not possibly fit into Nolan's vision of Batman without it completely compromising the respective properties.
    Peter Jackson, Darren Aronofsky, J.J Abrams, Zack Snyder, anyone else?

    I would want Snyder.

  6. #2056
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Peter Jackson, Darren Aronofsky, J.J Abrams, Zack Snyder, anyone else?

    I would want Snyder.
    Are you just listing directors here? I'm not sure what's happening.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  7. #2057
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,240
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Are you just listing directors here? I'm not sure what's happening.
    Listing directors that you think could do the job?

    What else would I be doing? Lol

  8. #2058
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Listing directors that you think could do the job?

    What else would I be doing? Lol
    Your pic to direct the Justice League movie is Zack "all sizzle, no steak" Snyder? Ugh. I'm not sure I could stomach 2 and a half hours of obtuse, slow-motion cape-whipping.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  9. #2059
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,240
    Blog Entries
    14
    Pshh I like the slow motion shit Watchmen is the best superhero film I've seen so...

    What director do you think would do a good job with it then?

  10. #2060
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Pshh I like the slow motion shit
    Slow-motion can be awesome. Just not when it's the crutch of a stylistic hack who learned everything he knows about film-making from TRL.

    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Watchmen is the best superhero film I've seen so...
    The first Ninja Turtles movie is a better superhero film than Watchmen. I'm just going to go ahead and assume that you've never seen that.

    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    What director do you think would do a good job with it then?
    Brad Bird, all day long.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.