Page 205 of 539 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195203204205206207 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 5388
    Blog Entries
    Watched Dark Knight Rises last night and Holy Fuck it was amazing Nolan should do Justice League he would do I justice
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Saw Young Adult. Pretty painful, I found it was more about mental illness than anything. Patton Oswalt is good. 6/10

City Island - offbeat and surprising, I really liked this. The story flows subtlely and organically, slightly improbably but ultimately satisfying. Definitely not for those looking for action and explosions, the films tells the story of certain corners of humanity that exist in the real world. I definitely recommend this. 9/10

Blog Entries
    New Superman trailer.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6jKWJZsjm5U

Well, teaser trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Strongly recommend going to the earliest showing possible. Went to the 9am showing and there was no line. By the time I got out there was shitton of people waiting.
    I did the same thing,went for 9.45 am show but was totally worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Watched Dark Knight Rises last night and Holy Fuck it was amazing Nolan should do Justice League he would do I justice
    With Man Of Steel coming up next year, you can't rule out the possibility.But Bale seems adamant in not coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    City Island - offbeat and surprising, I really liked this. The story flows subtlely and organically, slightly improbably but ultimately satisfying. Definitely not for those looking for action and explosions, the films tells the story of certain corners of humanity that exist in the real world. I definitely recommend this. 9/10
    I loved this movie. I thought it was very well done and the story kept me interested the entire movie, even when it hit several slow sequences.

I watched Journey 2: The Mysterious Island last night with the young'ens. I must say that Verne was always my favorite author growing up. They have never done him justice with the movies they made based off of his books. However, I like the idea of this movie series. Journey to the Center wasn't the best film made, but the idea of people actually finding the places he wrote about was cool to me. It was much better than any of the other incarnations of his works (Excluding War of the Worlds - 1953 which I truly enjoyed)

Journey 2 I found pretty entertaining for the simple fact that they didn't try to make it entirely about the book. It was more based off of the 3 novels discussed in the beginning of the movie and I found myself enjoying the entire movie.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Love and other drugs....Anne hathway was incredibly hot in this one

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    With Man Of Steel coming up next year, you can't rule out the possibility.But Bale seems adamant in not coming back.
    Yeah that's the thing. Idk maybe just maybe
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I loved this movie. I thought it was very well done and the story kept me interested the entire movie, even when it hit several slow sequences.

I watched Journey 2: The Mysterious Island last night with the young'ens. I must say that Verne was always my favorite author growing up. They have never done him justice with the movies they made based off of his books. However, I like the idea of this movie series. Journey to the Center wasn't the best film made, but the idea of people actually finding the places he wrote about was cool to me. It was much better than any of the other incarnations of his works (Excluding War of the Worlds - 1953 which I truly enjoyed)

Journey 2 I found pretty entertaining for the simple fact that they didn't try to make it entirely about the book. It was more based off of the 3 novels discussed in the beginning of the movie and I found myself enjoying the entire movie.
    War of The Worlds is Wells not Verne!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    War of The Worlds is Wells not Verne!
    And Orson Welles for the infamous radio drama version. Unfortunate that there isn't a version with Vernon Wells, though.