Page 202 of 531 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192200201202203204 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 5307
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Saw the Amazing Spiderman again today, still great after the second time in 2 weeks.

The Total Recall trailer played again, surely Colin Farrell won't do to it what he did to Fright Night?
    Do what he did? He's responsible for the whole movie?

I had a dream last night that they decided to make a prequel to The Princess Bride about the adventures of the Dread Pirate Roberts. Only starring Will Smith. ? lols

Watched Cyrus yesterday. Was ok, very slow though. Probably won't watch it again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Do what he did? He's responsible for the whole movie?

I had a dream last night that they decided to make a prequel to The Princess Bride about the adventures of the Dread Pirate Roberts. Only starring Will Smith. ? lols

Watched Cyrus yesterday. Was ok, very slow though. Probably won't watch it again.
    Lol sarcy, what I meant was hitch himself to another awful remake of a good film.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Lol sarcy, what I meant was hitch himself to another awful remake of a good film.
    As Samuel L. Jackson once said, "Sometimes you have to pay for the pool, man" I like that honesty. Every movie can't be a blockbuster just like every actor can't "stay true to themselves and their fans" by holding out for just credible roles.

Big recommendation if you even slightly interested in video games. Excellent excellent documentary. It follows the trials and tribulations of the developers of three of the most successful indie games of the last few years. Super Meat Boy's Team Meat and the guys behind Braid and Fez. Quite insightful and really well made film. Watch it!!

akbar, I got round to watching that Crows Zero film you recommended. To be honest, I was expecting something completely different to what I got, and I couldn't properly get into it until the last 45 minutes or so. I don't think it was a bad film or anything - it was cheesy fun in the same way as a shonen anime like DBZ or Bleach or something - it's more like when you aren't really in the mood for a certain type of film and it spoils the goodness. I'll probably give the sequel a bash at some point down the line.

South Park : Bigger, Longer, and Uncut

Still funny after all these years.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

death note 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsuda View Post
    death note 2
    Please tell me you've seen the anime?

American Pie Reunion. Fun movie, had all the charm of the originals which was nice to see. Enjoyed it.

The whole class of '99 thing was kinda depressing to think about though

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    akbar, I got round to watching that Crows Zero film you recommended. To be honest, I was expecting something completely different to what I got, and I couldn't properly get into it until the last 45 minutes or so. I don't think it was a bad film or anything - it was cheesy fun in the same way as a shonen anime like DBZ or Bleach or something - it's more like when you aren't really in the mood for a certain type of film and it spoils the goodness. I'll probably give the sequel a bash at some point down the line.
    Hmm... For me it's just a cool film to watch, the last scene with everyone squaring off to fight holding umbrellas in the rain was nicely done.