Page 201 of 541 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191199200201202203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 5401
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Last week I went to see Prometheus which made me borrow the Alien series from a friend and watch them this past week. Here is what I thought of them.

Alien - The worst of the series. I thought it was very boring.

Aliens - The best movie of the series. Bill Paxton made this movie fucking awesome and a classic that I can still to this day can watch over and over again.

Alien 3 - It was ok, stupid but still more action than the first one.

Alien Resurrestion - Had a good story to it, but Winona Ryder fucked the movie up. She is cute, but she is a horrible actor.

Prometheus - It was good, I just thought the end was kinda stupid. Tons better than the first and third movies though.
    I know many people view Aliens as the best in the series and I can kind of understand that, but to rate Alien 3 and Alien resurrection above the original Alien very much perplexes me. I assume you are using action as your barometer over story and original content?

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I know many people view Aliens as the best in the series and I can kind of understand that, but to rate Alien 3 and Alien resurrection above the original Alien very much perplexes me. I assume you are using action as your barometer over story and original content?
    Yes mainly I judged them by action. The first had a good story, it was just really boring to me.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    Last week I went to see Prometheus which made me borrow the Alien series from a friend and watch them this past week. Here is what I thought of them.

Alien - The worst of the series. I thought it was very boring.

Aliens - The best movie of the series. Bill Paxton made this movie fucking awesome and a classic that I can still to this day can watch over and over again.

Alien 3 - It was ok, stupid but still more action than the first one.

Alien Resurrestion - Had a good story to it, but Winona Ryder fucked the movie up. She is cute, but she is a horrible actor.

Prometheus - It was good, I just thought the end was kinda stupid. Tons better than the first and third movies though.
    Holy Shit! Lol

I know it's your opinion and all but the first one is miles ahead of the rest, even Camerons Aliens.

Alien and Aliens the best

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Yes mainly I judged them by action. The first had a good story, it was just really boring to me.
    Why would you hold a non-action movie to an action movie standard?

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Total Recall's marketing strategy.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=kai...jka0Zzs2ZN8lM:

Blog Entries
    Saw the Amazing Spiderman again today, still great after the second time in 2 weeks.

The Total Recall trailer played again, surely Colin Farrell won't do to it what he did to Fright Night?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    I can't wait to see all the rotten reviews on RT for TDKR get 500+ comments from the buttraging fanboys.
    You called it nicely! Lol

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/...k-knight-rises

Blog Entries
    Not watching a movie, but I'm watching a tv show. Fresh Prince of Bel Air = Legend!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Saw the Amazing Spiderman again today, still great after the second time in 2 weeks.

The Total Recall trailer played again, surely Colin Farrell won't do to it what he did to Fright Night?
    Do what he did? He's responsible for the whole movie?

I had a dream last night that they decided to make a prequel to The Princess Bride about the adventures of the Dread Pirate Roberts. Only starring Will Smith. ? lols

Watched Cyrus yesterday. Was ok, very slow though. Probably won't watch it again.