Page 200 of 541 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190198199200201202 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 5403
  1. #1991
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Marlon Brando>all
    "Stellllaaaaaa!!!!'

    Agreed.

  2. #1992
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    The Guardia guy didn't even say spoiler alert in his review and everyone on the comment section is going MADD. Lol


    This Dark Night review has **SPOILERS**.

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/...s-first-review

  3. #1993
    I can't wait to see all the rotten reviews on RT for TDKR get 500+ comments from the buttraging fanboys.


  4. #1994
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    I can't wait to see all the rotten reviews on RT for TDKR get 500+ comments from the buttraging fanboys.
    How many rotten reviews will it actually get though...

  5. #1995
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    How many rotten reviews will it actually get though...
    The Dark Knight got a fair few. Typically anything that isn't a foreign arthouse film from the fifties gets at least a couple.

    I fucking hate Rotten Tomatoes though, it's comfirmation bias at it's worst and the percentages don't really mean jack shit. A mockery of film criticism!


  6. #1996
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    The Dark Knight got a fair few. Typically anything that isn't a foreign arthouse film from the fifties gets at least a couple.

    I fucking hate Rotten Tomatoes though, it's comfirmation bias at it's worst and the percentages don't really mean jack shit. A mockery of film criticism!
    Its hard to criticise something that just collects data and shit, Ape musta said something like that a while back.

  7. #1997
    Ape knows what he's talking aboot, I just wish people would stop using that site as a barometer of quality.

    Choose a random popular film with a heavy fanboy contingent, (Dark Knight, Avengers, Drive etc) select a rotten review, (that isn't by Armond White) and read the comments sections for some insight into the typical RT user.


  8. #1998
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    When I think of which film is funniest to me, then I should judge it by the film that makes me laugh out loud the most.

    And in that case I would have to give the honour to all three of the Jackass films. Watching it with all the lads, I was on the floor creasing at every crazy moment. Fucking hilarious stuff man.

  9. #1999
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    Ape knows what he's talking aboot, I just wish people would stop using that site as a barometer of quality.

    Choose a random popular film with a heavy fanboy contingent, (Dark Knight, Avengers, Drive etc) select a rotten review, (that isn't by Armond White) and read the comments sections for some insight into the typical RT user.
    As long as the comments are sensible, then they are allowed to disagree with the review. I usually go on the IMDB app to read reviews and shit.

  10. #2000
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Last week I went to see Prometheus which made me borrow the Alien series from a friend and watch them this past week. Here is what I thought of them.

    Alien - The worst of the series. I thought it was very boring.

    Aliens - The best movie of the series. Bill Paxton made this movie fucking awesome and a classic that I can still to this day can watch over and over again.

    Alien 3 - It was ok, stupid but still more action than the first one.

    Alien Resurrestion - Had a good story to it, but Winona Ryder fucked the movie up. She is cute, but she is a horrible actor.

    Prometheus - It was good, I just thought the end was kinda stupid. Tons better than the first and third movies though.



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.