Page 192 of 529 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182190191192193194 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 5288
  1. #1911
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Just finished watching Bad Boys.
    I'm a sucker for Will Smith movies, and I'm big on my action movies, so this is right up my alley. Smith and Martin Lawrence have brilliant on-screen chemistry which really makes the movie really.
    I liked the first Bad Boys but not a fan of Bad Boys 2.

    Bad Boys with Sean Penn and Esai Morales is a great movie. It has nothing to do with the Will Smith & Martin Lawrence movies but I just now got the urge to watch it when I saw you say that.



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  2. #1912
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,226
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Just watched Minority Report.

    Very good intense movie, albeit slightly long at 2 hours 25 minutes. Still enjoyed it though. I'm one of those guys that likes Tom Cruise, so I can easily sit back and watch most of his movies with ease. And Spielberg is one of my favorite movie makers.
    I give this a 4 out of 5.
    I don't understand the hate for Cruise? Seems like a nice guy in his interviews...

  3. #1913
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I don't understand the hate for Cruise? Seems like a nice guy in his interviews...
    might be the fact that he belongs to a cult, and is a bit mental?

  4. #1914
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,226
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    might be the fact that he belongs to a cult, and is a bit mental?
    I don't like the flack he gets for being a scientologist, especially when I hear the craziest shit on the newspapers. Lol

  5. #1915
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    might be the fact that he belongs to a cult, and is a bit mental?
    I just figured it was because he's a douche.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  6. #1916
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I don't like the flack he gets for being a scientologist, especially when I hear the craziest shit on the newspapers. Lol
    Screw flack. His "church" is a criminal organization. That outfit deserves every single bit of bad press that it gets, as do the people associated with it.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  7. #1917
    Japanese film marathon.

    Graveyard of Honor (1975, Kinji Fukasaku) - 7/10
    Samurai I: Musashi Miyamoto (1954, Hiroshi Inagaki) - 5.5/10
    High and Low (1963, Akira Kurosawa) - 9/10
    Lone Wolf and Cub I: Sword of Vengeance (1972, Kenji Misumi) - 7.5/10
    A Colt Is My Passport (1967, Takashi Nomura) - 8/10 - Fuck yeah, Joe Shishido.


  8. #1918
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,226
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    Japanese film marathon.

    Graveyard of Honor (1975, Kinji Fukasaku) - 7/10
    Samurai I: Musashi Miyamoto (1954, Hiroshi Inagaki) - 5.5/10
    High and Low (1963, Akira Kurosawa) - 9/10
    Lone Wolf and Cub I: Sword of Vengeance (1972, Kenji Misumi) - 7.5/10
    A Colt Is My Passport (1967, Takashi Nomura) - 8/10 - Fuck yeah, Joe Shishido.
    Ever seen a film called Crows Zero?

  9. #1919
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,107
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    Japanese film marathon.

    Graveyard of Honor (1975, Kinji Fukasaku) - 7/10
    Samurai I: Musashi Miyamoto (1954, Hiroshi Inagaki) - 5.5/10
    High and Low (1963, Akira Kurosawa) - 9/10
    Lone Wolf and Cub I: Sword of Vengeance (1972, Kenji Misumi) - 7.5/10
    A Colt Is My Passport (1967, Takashi Nomura) - 8/10 - Fuck yeah, Joe Shishido.
    I love the Lone Wolf & Cub flicks


  10. #1920
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Ever seen a film called Crows Zero?
    Nope, I'm actually quite unfamiliar with Takashi Miike's films apart from a few of his really famous ones like Audition, Ichi the Killer and 13 Assassins etc. I'll grab Crows Zero because it looks pretty cool.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.