Page 166 of 540 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156164165166167168 176 216 266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 5399
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Or maybe he's just taking the roles being offered to him, and they happen to not be lead roles on account of his not establishing himself as a proven box office draw.
    Nahh I doubt that's the case...

Blog Entries
    Dark Knight is looking promising but does anyone else have a gut feeling Catwoman is going to be abit of downer on the film? I ain't really a fan of Anne Hathaway nor am I of Catwoman her self, I can't stand Hathaway actually...or am I on my own with this?

Blog Entries
    It looks like they have Catwoman as a tweener in this movie, which, while having been done a lot with the character, I still prefer her when she's a bad girl wrecking shit. But I'm going to trust Christopher Nolan

Blog Entries
    As much as I am looking forward to the new Batman film, I think it will fall short of The Dark Knight. Anne Hathaway is hot, but I don't see her as Catwoman, and Bane as the lead villain, Im not sold.

Safe House really good movie

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Fist of the north star - Pretty messy manga but still had some awesome scenes 6/10
    Ninja Scroll - Cool as manga,pretty awesome in everyway 9/10
    Ghost in the shell - Very good,not as good as ninja scroll but awesome anyway 8/10
    Tekken - Shite 1/10
    The Dictator - Not a fan of his work but loved this.Alcohol might of been the reason why though 8/10

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    As much as I am looking forward to the new Batman film, I think it will fall short of The Dark Knight. Anne Hathaway is hot, but I don't see her as Catwoman, and Bane as the lead villain, Im not sold.
    I can buy Bane after reading Knightfall in novel form. Damn they did a good job there

Blog Entries
    One night in Chyna.

Would not recommend.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    Tekken - Shite 1/10
    Assuming you mean the anime version, I honestly don't think it's anywhere near as bad as the popular critical opinion says it is. Bearing in mind that I haven't watched it in about a decade. (which also true of Ninja Scroll, actually - I own them both on VHS.)

FOTNS should *ONLY* be watched in series form, since the movie tries to combine several hundred episodes worth of stories into two hours. Assuming you're British (which I'm fairly sure you are) and also assuming you're in your mid-twenties or older (not that sure) you should remember it being shown on Channel 4 in the wee hours of morning in the late 90's. (I think Guyver was in the same time-slot too? Maybe that was the Sci-fi channel, idk)

Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    Assuming you mean the anime version, I honestly don't think it's anywhere near as bad as the popular critical opinion says it is. Bearing in mind that I haven't watched it in about a decade. (which also true of Ninja Scroll, actually - I own them both on VHS.)

FOTNS should *ONLY* be watched in series form, since the movie tries to combine several hundred episodes worth of stories into two hours. Assuming you're British (which I'm fairly sure you are) and also assuming you're in your mid-twenties or older (not that sure) you should remember it being shown on Channel 4 in the wee hours of morning in the late 90's. (I think Guyver was in the same time-slot too? Maybe that was the Sci-fi channel, idk)

I am on a bit of a Manga/Animation run at the moment as i had only seen Akira and demon city before,never watched any when they where on in the late 90's.I was aware that FOTNS was a series before the movie and look forward to watching it in the future,although i didn't know it had quite so many episodes.

For Tekken i meant the live action movie.I should of made this clear as 3 animations before hand make it seem like it would be the animation too.Woops my bad