Page 164 of 541 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154162163164165166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 5403
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    If Taken had starred Steven Seagal instead of Liam Neeson, that shit would have gone directly to video and no one would have ever paid it a second thought.
    Amazingly, that film is an actual thing. And it was released five years before Taken.

It is pretty God awful, though.

Blog Entries
    If Taken had starred Steven Seagal instead of Liam Neeson, that shit would have gone directly to video and no one would have ever paid it a second thought.
    I guess this proves how a bad actor can even ruin a relatively mediocre but fun film...

Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    Amazingly, that film is an actual thing. And it was released five years before Taken.

It is pretty God awful, though.
    That was sort of the joke, dude. Taken is an amalgamation of just about everything Seagal has made over the past 10 years (and I know this because, sadly, I've watched every last one of said movies).

It's a testament to Neeson's star power that his involvement somehow duped people into thinking that the film was a lot better than it actually was.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I'd pin the sugary coating of Taken more on the Luc Besson production more than Neeson, whether the audience is fully aware of it or not. Most axn films he's been involved in tend to have the same sleek and very palatable but ultimately dull as shit style.

Have you ever read Seagalogy: The Ass Kicking Films of Steven Seagal? It's making my journey though his direct-to-video era seem much more worthwhile, and it's as hilarious a read as it is comprehensive.

Blog Entries
    Shooter - Very nice movie
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    That was sort of the joke, dude. Taken is an amalgamation of just about everything Seagal has made over the past 10 years (and I know this because, sadly, I've watched every last one of said movies).

It's a testament to Neeson's star power that his involvement somehow duped people into thinking that the film was a lot better than it actually was.
    What

Taken was amazing
    I'm jus sayin...

I'd pin the sugary coating of Taken more on the Luc Besson production more than Neeson, whether the audience is fully aware of it or not. Most axn films he's been involved in tend to have the same sleek and very palatable but ultimately dull as shit style.
    Yeah, I actually agree with you.

Have you ever read Seagalogy: The Ass Kicking Films of Steven Seagal? It's making my journey though his direct-to-video era seem much more worthwhile, and it's as hilarious a read as it is comprehensive.
    I've got a copy sitting on my book shelf right next to my Sopranos cookbook.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    1. Anchorman was terrible

2. Comedy sequels are usually shittier than the first
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Can't wait to watch this TV mini-series next week.... Usually any thing Kevin Costner does is gold..... So Raw going be missing one viewer in me next week...
    http://www.history.com/shows/hatfiel...oys-sneak-peek

http://<object width="480" height="3...lt;/object>
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    Just watched Primal Fear for the first time out of boredom. Fuck that movie was awesome with a nice swerve in the end. What an underrated actor Edward Norton is.
    My fav actor, He don't make as much big films anymore because his hard to work with allegedly.
    I don't think his underrated...everyone knows his talent.