Page 140 of 541 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130138139140141142 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 5401
    • Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2009) - ★★☆ - Javier Bardem is mad hot, and I could look at Scarlett Johansson all day. Woody Allen isn't what he used to be though. (as a writer/director, not sex appeal. Unless short, bespectacled and neurotic Jewish guys are your thing...)
    • Shadow Man (2006) - ★★ - Straight-to-DVD Seagal, and better than most of them too.
    • Cop Land (1997) - ★★★☆ -In a film starring Harvey Keitel, Robert De Niro and Ray Liotta... it's Sylvester Stallone that gives the best performance? I never saw it coming.
    • Dirty Harry III: The Enforcer (1976) - ★★★ - Better than I and II IMO.
    • Small Time (1996) - ★★ - Rough start to a fairly good directorial career (Shane Meadows of "This Is England" fame)
    • Undisputed II: Last Man Standing (2006) - ★☆ - meh. My friends have bad taste in movies.
    • Undisputed III: Redemption (2010) - ★★☆ - less budget... but more action, better choreography and a better story.
    • The Bad News Bears (1976) - ★★☆ - It has a nice moral and all, but fuck baseball.
    • Boys Don't Cry (1999) - ★★★☆ - Hilary Swank actually looks kinda hotter as a boy. (actually more like the stereotypical butch lesbian tbh, with all the plaid shirts and whatnot) Second half of the film is like, AMAZING, but the boring first half drags it down a fair bit.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Big Money Rustlas - Very stupid movie, but I've watched worse.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    Drive, cool one.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Big Money Rustlas - Very stupid movie, but I've watched worse.
    Not ashamed to admit that I loved this movie. Dumb as shit but I still got a few laughs out of it.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I just don't understand the appeal of ICP in the slightest, never mind the fact there are entire subcultures based around them. Is it some sort of American postmodern ironic joke that British people don't/can't get? Are they like the musical equivalent of baseball?

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    I just don't understand the appeal of ICP in the slightest, never mind the fact there are entire subcultures based around them. Is it some sort of American postmodern ironic joke that British people don't/can't get? Are they like the musical equivalent of baseball?
    I know yeah. It's just a bunch of twats in facepaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I know yeah. It's just a bunch of twats in facepaint.
    That's pretty much it.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Sure i saw ICP in a death race rip off movie one time and it looked homemade

Immortals - Really enjoyed it, a good view.

Away We Go - 3 1/2 stars it was good, had some funny moments in it but it wasnt anything to write home about.

Battle: Los Angeles - 4 stars very slow getting into it and for an action sci fi film it was very good but IMO should of been an hour longer and could of been something special. Aaron Eckhart is actually a good aging marine.