Page 14 of 541 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 5401
  1. #131
    The Trinity IPEEINTHESHOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    I just watched Rocky Balboa and I thought it was great. I enjoyed all the Rockies but my favorite has to be with Ivan Drago "I MUST BREAK YOU." F'N CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

  2. #132
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    I just watched Rocky Balboa and I thought it was great. I enjoyed all the Rockies but my favorite has to be with Ivan Drago "I MUST BREAK YOU." F'N CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!
    "If He dies, He dies!"
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  3. #133
    The Trinity IPEEINTHESHOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    "If He dies, He dies!"
    I was trying to put so many rocky moments from you tube on here to make my point but you cant put any videos in this section for some reason and for that I give this section a huge FAIL. Do better EWN website.
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

  4. #134
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    I was trying to put so many rocky moments from you tube on here to make my point but you cant put any videos in this section for some reason and for that I give this section a huge FAIL. Do better EWN website.
    Balboa was great though, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was like a 90 minute advert for Kleenex (tissues, for the tears), very emotional stuff!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  5. #135
    The Trinity IPEEINTHESHOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Balboa was great though, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was like a 90 minute advert for Kleenex (tissues, for the tears), very emotional stuff!
    no doubt it was great. I cant wait to see that new movie The Rite, its about the devil and has that creepy Anthony Hopkins in it, should be good.
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

  6. #136
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    no doubt it was great. I cant wait to see that new movie The Rite, its about the devil and has that creepy Anthony Hopkins in it, should be good.
    I just watched the trailer for The Rite, it should be good indeed Mr Shower! It looks off the wall intense! Also, love anything to do with the Vatican, after hearing Jordan Maxwell's take on the place and it's inhabitants!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  7. #137
    The Trinity IPEEINTHESHOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I just watched the trailer for The Rite, it should be good indeed Mr Shower! It looks off the wall intense! Also, love anything to do with the Vatican, after hearing Jordan Maxwell's take on the place and it's inhabitants!
    no doubt, they are hiding secrets in that huge library they have at the Vatican. I would damn near give up everything I own just for a few days in there to see what they are hiding. There's a reason why they came out not to long ago and said God made Aliens. I believe they are hiding the fact that are DNA was changed by the annunaki and that's why we are so different from Australopithecus afferensis, then homo-habilis, homo-erectus, homo-sapien neanderthalensis. THATS THE MISSING LINK!!!!!!!!!!!

    on a side note, did you ever hear a story about a movie that was going to come out about the Annunaki but the powers that be made it go away??????? I saw the trailer but no one knows if its coming out or anything, its like it disappeared. It starts out by saying a famous line from the bible "Let us make man in our image," If God made us, who is the US?????? very interesting stuff.
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

  8. #138
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    no doubt, they are hiding secrets in that huge library they have at the Vatican. I would damn near give up everything I own just for a few days in there to see what they are hiding. There's a reason why they came out not to long ago and said God made Aliens. I believe they are hiding the fact that are DNA was changed by the annunaki and that's why we are so different from Australopithecus afferensis, then homo-habilis, homo-erectus, homo-sapien neanderthalensis. THATS THE MISSING LINK!!!!!!!!!!!

    on a side note, did you ever hear a story about a movie that was going to come out about the Annunaki but the powers that be made it go away??????? I saw the trailer but no one knows if its coming out or anything, its like it disappeared. It starts out by saying a famous line from the bible "Let us make man in our image," If God made us, who is the US?????? very interesting stuff.
    Indeed sir, indeed. I've never heard of the movie but I'm not suprised that those in power put the bock on that one. Then again, a lot of what is in these "alien" movies could be closer to the truth than any of us realise!
    Quick question if I may. Have you ever stumbled across anything with Michael Tsarion? His take on the Bible, Atlantis and Tiamat are so compelling it's beyond words!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  9. #139
    The Trinity IPEEINTHESHOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Nope, but I'm youtube- ing him right now, thanks for the knowledge. I will check him out and get back with you.

    on a side note, It's so refreshing that someone else other than me is searching for the truth in things. I was going to send you some stuff but you already know damn near everything I do i.e Project Camelot, ATS and most whistle blowers,

    on another side note ------stay far away from any diet soda and especially high fructose corn syrup, that shit will kill you.
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

  10. #140
    A few weeks ago I saw Black Swan. I never thought I would enjoy a movie that was centered mostly around Ballet, but I figured I would give it a chance because it is directed by the same guy that directed The Wrestler. It is a very intense, dark, and disturbing movie, but I highly recommend it. It was kind of fatalistic much like The Wrestler. It really takes and interesting look at how far some people will go to realize their dream.

    If nothing else you get to see some shocking lesbian action between Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman. Unfortunately, not as good as seeing Marisa Tomei topless in The Wrestler. Almost nothing was better than that.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.