Page 502 of 541 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492500501502503504 512 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5402
    About the best I can say in regards to Broken City is that it's a movie. And that I watched it. Beyond that, though, it was instantly forgettable fluff. Wahlberg and Crowe gotta eat, I guess.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Claire Danes' chin >>> Karl Urban's

It's a tight race, though, and a chin-off for the ages.
    Random fact: I'm watching Stardust as I type this. I can't believe that Claire Danes is the Shooting Star. That I would come across this post while watching it is straight up Matrix shit.

Claire looks, like, fifteen years younger.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

That is pretty funny.

I still can't get over that Carrie Mathison and Hannibal's Will Graham knock boots in real life. Like, I imagine that they leave their pants on and just sort of fuck each other with their emotional intensity and shit.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That is pretty funny.

I still can't get over that Carrie Mathison and Hannibal's Will Graham knock boots in real life. Like, I imagine that they leave their pants on and just sort of fuck each other with their emotional intensity and shit.
    Sounds ever so sexy

Stardust just finished, and I still can't believe that Carrie and the star are the same woman. She was literally one of the sweetest looking women on the planet.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by crimsondynamo1 View Post
    Skyfall was great; Bond/Silva worked well as hero/villain. Great locales and music like all 007 movies
    I loved Skyfall too. Javier Bardem plays an awesome villain.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

The Iceman was a fine film. The performance of Michael Shannon helped elevate it from just-above-average. He managed to present a sort of The Shining gangster hit-man (without the supernatural). He's got to be one of the top American actors working. He just got into the role. A slick showing. The supporting cast is pretty decent, too. I don't know if they were all fully utilised, but it was just good to see. Liotta was respectable, usual Liotta; Chris Evans was acceptable, it was good seeing him in something un-actionheroey. Didn't quite get the point of James Franco turning up for a minute, but hey ho.

It's not like, "go out of your way to watch this!", but if you get an opportunity to watch it, watch it. I guess.

Just finished Justice League: War, and again it proves why DC is superior with its animated films. The movie was awesome 8 out of 10. Now bring of Son of Batman!
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Just watched The Way Way Back. Really enjoyed it but with the cast and the team behind it I sort of expected to. Steve Carrell plays an absolute prick. 8.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    The Iceman was a fine film. The performance of Michael Shannon helped elevate it from just-above-average. He managed to present a sort of The Shining gangster hit-man (without the supernatural). He's got to be one of the top American actors working. He just got into the role. A slick showing. The supporting cast is pretty decent, too. I don't know if they were all fully utilised, but it was just good to see. Liotta was respectable, usual Liotta; Chris Evans was acceptable, it was good seeing him in something un-actionheroey. Didn't quite get the point of James Franco turning up for a minute, but hey ho.

It's not like, "go out of your way to watch this!", but if you get an opportunity to watch it, watch it. I guess.
    Pretty much my thoughts exactly. If Shannon is the star of the movie you can pretty much count on it being good. Seeing David Schwimmer as a bad guy was pretty hilarious to me.

Shotgun Stories is an enjoyable offbeat movie starring Shannon too.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    So Quentin Tarantino's next movie has been announced, and it will be titled: 'The Hateful 8'. It's another western, but not a sequel to Django. Apparently a leading role has/is being written for Christoph Waltz, and another leading role is being lined up for Bruce Dern. Production's due to start this coming summer.

I for one am excited already. Waltz on board again may seem like an overkill, but he's won an oscar for the past 2 he's done, so why not have him in there again. It would be madness not to. Interesting that Tarantino's chosen to go for a western again, as he tends to do one thing, nail it, then move on to something new.
    Can't wait for more details to emerge about this project!
    In a follow up to this, Tarantino has now scrapped this movie.
    Apparently, he gave a copy of the script to Michael Madsen, Bruce Dern and Tim Roth, and the agent of one of those three has leaked the script. Tarantino says he apparently knows that it wasn't Roth. He's now announced that he'll publish the script as a written work.

I'm disappointed. This movie had me very excited with the premise that was in place for it. I also wonder what this incident does to the chances of Madsen or Dern appearing in any future Tarantino movies? If he can't trust them (or their agents) with his scripts, then he may not ask them to be in his movies again.

Here's Tarantino's quote on the incident:

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin Tarantino
    That’s a betrayal, but not crippling because the agent didn’t end up with the script. There is an ugly maliciousness to the rest of it. I gave it to three actors: Michael Madsen, Bruce Dern, Tim Roth. The one I know didn’t do this is Tim Roth. One of the others let their agent read it and that agent has now passed it on to everyone in Hollywood. I don’t know how these fucking agents work, but I’m not making this next. I’m going to publish it, and that’s it for now. I give it out to six people and if I can’t trust them to that degree, then I have no desire to make it. I’ll publish it. I’m done. I’ll move on to the next thing. I’ve got ten more where that came from.
    I won't disagree on the bolded! Can't wait until he decides what he's going for next!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!