Page 502 of 531 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492500501502503504 512 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5307
    Skyfall was great; Bond/Silva worked well as hero/villain. Great locales and music like all 007 movies!

Broken City was great as well. An up close look at political corruption and power plays. Walberg as a P.I. and Crowe as NYC mayor made for an interesting contrast.

About the best I can say in regards to Broken City is that it's a movie. And that I watched it. Beyond that, though, it was instantly forgettable fluff. Wahlberg and Crowe gotta eat, I guess.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Claire Danes' chin >>> Karl Urban's

It's a tight race, though, and a chin-off for the ages.
    Random fact: I'm watching Stardust as I type this. I can't believe that Claire Danes is the Shooting Star. That I would come across this post while watching it is straight up Matrix shit.

Claire looks, like, fifteen years younger.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

That is pretty funny.

I still can't get over that Carrie Mathison and Hannibal's Will Graham knock boots in real life. Like, I imagine that they leave their pants on and just sort of fuck each other with their emotional intensity and shit.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That is pretty funny.

I still can't get over that Carrie Mathison and Hannibal's Will Graham knock boots in real life. Like, I imagine that they leave their pants on and just sort of fuck each other with their emotional intensity and shit.
    Sounds ever so sexy

Stardust just finished, and I still can't believe that Carrie and the star are the same woman. She was literally one of the sweetest looking women on the planet.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsondynamo1 View Post
    Skyfall was great; Bond/Silva worked well as hero/villain. Great locales and music like all 007 movies
    I loved Skyfall too. Javier Bardem plays an awesome villain.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

The Iceman was a fine film. The performance of Michael Shannon helped elevate it from just-above-average. He managed to present a sort of The Shining gangster hit-man (without the supernatural). He's got to be one of the top American actors working. He just got into the role. A slick showing. The supporting cast is pretty decent, too. I don't know if they were all fully utilised, but it was just good to see. Liotta was respectable, usual Liotta; Chris Evans was acceptable, it was good seeing him in something un-actionheroey. Didn't quite get the point of James Franco turning up for a minute, but hey ho.

It's not like, "go out of your way to watch this!", but if you get an opportunity to watch it, watch it. I guess.

Just finished Justice League: War, and again it proves why DC is superior with its animated films. The movie was awesome 8 out of 10. Now bring of Son of Batman!
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Just watched The Way Way Back. Really enjoyed it but with the cast and the team behind it I sort of expected to. Steve Carrell plays an absolute prick. 8.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    The Iceman was a fine film. The performance of Michael Shannon helped elevate it from just-above-average. He managed to present a sort of The Shining gangster hit-man (without the supernatural). He's got to be one of the top American actors working. He just got into the role. A slick showing. The supporting cast is pretty decent, too. I don't know if they were all fully utilised, but it was just good to see. Liotta was respectable, usual Liotta; Chris Evans was acceptable, it was good seeing him in something un-actionheroey. Didn't quite get the point of James Franco turning up for a minute, but hey ho.

It's not like, "go out of your way to watch this!", but if you get an opportunity to watch it, watch it. I guess.
    Pretty much my thoughts exactly. If Shannon is the star of the movie you can pretty much count on it being good. Seeing David Schwimmer as a bad guy was pretty hilarious to me.

Shotgun Stories is an enjoyable offbeat movie starring Shannon too.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA