Page 442 of 541 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432440441442443444 452 492 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 5401
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    She's going to be the biggest actress in the world.
    Can't quite tell if sarcasm or sarcasm detector broken......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think Smith is a bit like Cruise - I feel like on occasion the depth can be there, but mostly it's just blockbuster fluff.

A little off track here, but does anyone know the actress Chloe Grace Moretz and if so, what do you think of her? I think she's great and has a huge future. Calling it!
    She's going to be really hot when she's older.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    She's going to be really hot when she's older.
    LOL, look at Akkie being diplomatic here. She's beautiful NOW....just y'know, not like that

Blog Entries
    LOL, look at Akkie being diplomatic here. She's beautiful NOW....just y'know, not like that
    lol In all seriousness she's definitely got potential. She pulled of Let The Right One In remake well, and she was the best part about Kick Ass for me.

Blog Entries
    lol In all seriousness she's definitely got potential. She pulled of Let The Right One In remake well, and she was the best part about Kick Ass for me.
    She stood out to me in 500 Days Of Summer and I thought she was pretty funny in Movie 43.

Blog Entries
    She stood out to me in 500 Days Of Summer and I thought she was pretty funny in Movie 43.
    Can't even remember her being in that film, maybe it's because I was so infatuated by Zooey.

I've never seen Movie 43 and I see it's got 4% on Rotten Tomatoes so I doubt I will.

Blog Entries
    Can't even remember her being in that film, maybe it's because I was so infatuated by Zooey.

I've never seen Movie 43 and I see it's got 4% on Rotten Tomatoes so I doubt I will.
    It's dumb but I try not to be a movie snob. My humour can be pretty basic sometimes, I don't see a lot wrong with it. You know, as long as I'm not going around thinking the Scary Movie franchise or the American Pie movies are top notch classics (they're not and I don't; haven't seen most of them) then I reckon I'm going to be OK. The odd National Lampoon movie or Naked Gun movie is about as far as I'll take that kind of humour. I will say this: Hugh Jackman is great in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    While the guy does ooze charisma, there's just no getting around the fact that he's rather one-note. (That's a whole note more than Jaden, by the by). That being said, I'd be lying if I were to pretend like I wouldn't enjoy seeing him say "Welcome to Erf!" while punching a Klansman in the face.
    I do like Will Smith, and it would have been really cool to see him in a Tarantino movie, how it would have worked, if it would work? He's not a bad actor; I think he does have an understated, but powerful, standout performance in there - Ali showed some of this - but I don't think he has the same stuff as Foxx, the depth to get into the Django dude. Fuck, maybe he could have done it.

Talking about Cruise; how has Smith managed to swerve the Scientology crackalacka-gaga-woowoo-fruitloop focus?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    I do like Will Smith, and it would have been really cool to see him in a Tarantino movie, how it would have worked, if it would work? He's not a bad actor; I think he does have an understated, but powerful, standout performance in there - Ali showed some of this - but I don't think he has the same stuff as Foxx, the depth to get into the Django dude. Fuck, maybe he could have done it.

Talking about Cruise; how has Smith managed to swerve the Scientology crackalacka-gaga-woowoo-fruitloop focus?
    They saw him in Independence Day and thought....man we don't want none of that!

Blog Entries
    It's dumb but I try not to be a movie snob. My humour can be pretty basic sometimes, I don't see a lot wrong with it. You know, as long as I'm not going around thinking the Scary Movie franchise or the American Pie movies are top notch classics (they're not and I don't; haven't seen most of them) then I reckon I'm going to be OK. The odd National Lampoon movie or Naked Gun movie is about as far as I'll take that kind of humour. I will say this: Hugh Jackman is great in it.
    Yeah I hear you, but there's being a movie snob and there's just avoiding bad films.