Page 440 of 541 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430438439440441442 450 490 540 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 5401
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I don't know if you're waiting to see it on DVD or something but there's HD copies of it on that film website.
    I'm sorry, but I can't bring myself to watch another movie like that ever again. The picture and audio quality were atrocious, and I was constantly having to stop and restart the video.

Patience is a virtue.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm sorry, but I can't bring myself to watch another movie like that ever again. The picture and audio quality were atrocious, and I was constantly having to stop and restart the video.

Patience is a virtue.
    Whaaat, atrocious? lol That's crazy

We must have watched it on different files then because the picture on mine was 1080p and the sound was crystal crystal clear. I had no problems with the flow and buffering of the video either.

Sockshare or Filenuke are the files that never let me down .

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Whaaat, atrocious? lol That's crazy

We must have watched it on different files then because the picture on mine was 1080p and the sound was crystal crystal clear. I had no problems with the flow and buffering of the video either.

Sockshare or Filenuke are the files that never let me down .
    I navigated to Only God Forgives from the link you sent me, and the picture was as grainy as it was pixelated. I've seen better looking shit on Youtube.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I navigated to Only God Forgives from the link you sent me, and the picture was as grainy as it was pixelated. I've seen better looking shit on Youtube.
    For a test I'll send you a link now and see if it's still bad quality.

WOW! Hans zimmer is the music composer for Amazing spiderman 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    WOW! Hans zimmer is the music composer for Amazing spiderman 2.
    That's pretty cool news.

I haven't been too impressed with what I've seen so far of Electro (Jamie Foxx looks like a giant blue penis) and whatever they're doing with Giamatti as Rhino, but I'm trying to remain cautiously optimistic.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    To is one of my favorite filmmakers. If you can, be sure to check out Fulltime Killer, Breaking News, Election, Triad Election, and Vengeance.

I'm dying to see his new joint, Drug War. Not only is it supposed to be him at the top of his game, but there's also a lot of talk about it being the flat-out best thing released this year.
    *Takes note*

I know my bro has watched some of his films, I'll ask him

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    That's pretty cool news.

I haven't been too impressed with what I've seen so far of Electro (Jamie Foxx looks like a giant blue penis) and whatever they're doing with Giamatti as Rhino, but I'm trying to remain cautiously optimistic.
    Thanks Ape, you gave me the perfect segue into......I finally watched all of Django Unchained. Good movie, some great performances. I didn't know that John Jarrett (Wolf Creek) had a role in it. He was originally tapped to play Stuntman Mike in Death Proof but that fell through or so I heard. Funny watching Quentin play an Aussie (I think).
    I couldn't escape the idea that watching Jamie Foxx that this was the role Will Smith turned down and it almost seemed that Foxx WAS Smith at times. It just felt like it was written specifically for Smith. I wonder what the movie might have been without him.
    Some really interesting blink-and-you'll-miss-them casting moments - I was like, "man that looked like Robert Carradine!" and it was! I really like the way Quentin does that type of casting but I always wonder if there was more to those characters.
    Really liked it, loved Leo and Samuel L Jackson - reliable as ever, as is Christoph Waltz. Some truly funny moments in this as only Tarantino can do. 9/10

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Thanks Ape, you gave me the perfect segue into......I finally watched all of Django Unchained. Good movie, some great performances. I didn't know that John Jarrett (Wolf Creek) had a role in it. He was originally tapped to play Stuntman Mike in Death Proof but that fell through or so I heard. Funny watching Quentin play an Aussie (I think).
    I couldn't escape the idea that watching Jamie Foxx that this was the role Will Smith turned down and it almost seemed that Foxx WAS Smith at times. It just felt like it was written specifically for Smith. I wonder what the movie might have been without him.
    Some really interesting blink-and-you'll-miss-them casting moments - I was like, "man that looked like Robert Carradine!" and it was! I really like the way Quentin does that type of casting but I always wonder if there was more to those characters.
    Really liked it, loved Leo and Samuel L Jackson - reliable as ever, as is Christoph Waltz. Some truly funny moments in this as only Tarantino can do. 9/10
    Best film of 2012 IMO, hands down.

Funny you should say that you thought that Foxx was Smith at times. Tarantino does actually write his scripts especially for certain people, like he worte the part of Jules in Pulp Fiction with SLJ in mind to play him. And Vincent was actually written for Michael Madsen originally, but he turned the role down because of conflicting schedules.
    So had he pegged Foxx to play the role of Django then the script would have in all likelihood been a little different. Foxx was excellent though. As good as Will Smith is, I think Foxx played the cold, expressionless character to a perfection. Not sure how Smith would have done it better. One of those conundrums we'll never know the answer to!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Oh, no doubt Foxx did a great job....it's just that at some times I even felt like I was actually looking at Smith and not Foxx!