Page 427 of 523 FirstFirst ... 327377417425426427428429437477 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 5224
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    I watched Spring Breakers last night. It's not the worst movie I've ever seen, but I probably wouldn't watch it again. The worst thing to me was all of the slow motion shots. Barely any action happened in full speed.
    Yeah, watching it once was enough for me. I mean James Franco really showed off his acting in the movie, and there was a lot of nice hot(sometimes topless) women- but thats all it had going for it. I couldn't wait for it to be over

Jeff Jarrett was in it too as a youth minister type character for least a few minutes of screen time

I'd give the movie a 3/10- mostly for the topless women lol.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Yeah, watching it once was enough for me. I mean James Franco really showed off his acting in the movie, and there was a lot of nice hot(sometimes topless) women- but thats all it had going for it. I couldn't wait for it to be over

Jeff Jarrett was in it too as a youth minister type character for least a few minutes of screen time

I'd give the movie a 3/10- mostly for the topless women lol.
    From page 419 -
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I started (but didn't continue for very long) watching a movie called Spring Breakers and was very surprised to see that it had Jeff Jarrett in it.

I watched End of Watch yesterday & Margin Call today.

End of Watch was awesome to me. I came into it a Michael Pena fan because of Shooter & just loved it. I'm sure it'll be one I'll rewatch about any time.

Margin Call was pretty good, but kind of slow & low-key. I enjoyed it, but I doubt I ever watch it again.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    End of Watch was awesome to me. I came into it a Michael Pena fan because of Shooter & just loved it. I'm sure it'll be one I'll rewatch about any time.

I like Pena; thought his story was excellent in Crash, he was solid in Lincoln Lawyer, (as well as 30 mins or less), and loved him in Shooter. This movie caught me off guard because I didn't expect much outside of a Street Kings type of film, but I was happy that I took a chance on it. The film had it's moments that made me shake my head, but overall I enjoyed the story and thought Pena shined in the film.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I like Pena; thought his story was excellent in Crash, he was solid in Lincoln Lawyer, (as well as 30 mins or less), and loved him in Shooter. This movie caught me off guard because I didn't expect much outside of a Street Kings type of film, but I was happy that I took a chance on it. The film had it's moments that made me shake my head, but overall I enjoyed the story and thought Pena shined in the film.
    Yea, I've enjoyed everything I've seen him in too. He seems to just pick out movies that fit him.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW

Blog Entries
    Anyone seen the movie TEKKEN that came out 2010? No Oscar material but not bad either...some really good fight scenes for a straight to DVD type...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    Anyone seen the movie TEKKEN that came out 2010? No Oscar material but not bad either...some really good fight scenes for a straight to DVD type...
    I'd actually thought about watching it once, but forgot all about it. I might check it out one day when I need some mindless action.

OAN: I need suggestions for drug or cop movies. Especially relatively unknown stuff.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW

Watched G.I Joe 2, I remember some here saying they liked it when it first came out. Have these people actually seen a film before? Utter shite!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Watched G.I Joe 2, I remember some here saying they liked it when it first came out. Have these people actually seen a film before? Utter shite!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think Robbie's been hacked by IPITS.