Page 416 of 520 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 5196
    Blog Entries
    LOL Whoever came up with these lot is a genius.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Was forced to go watch Despicable Me 2, considering I don't like any 3-d computer animated films, this wasn't that bad I guess. Those little things though, wow they are hilarious. I found myself laughing harder than the kids in the cinema when they were doing there little antics. lol
    You didn't like Toy Story, Up and The Incredibles?
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    You didn't like Toy Story, Up and The Incredibles?
    Oh yeah I liked the first Toy Story and Finding Nemo but the rest nope.

Was forced to go watch Despicable Me 2, considering I don't like any 3-d computer animated films, this wasn't that bad I guess. Those little things though, wow they are hilarious. I found myself laughing harder than the kids in the cinema when they were doing there little antics. lol

I think me and my wife are more excited about seeing the second installment of Gru and the Minions than my kids are. The first movie was all sorts of enjoyable for me (especially hearing that Pharrel did the entire score to the first movie, I am anxious to see what he does with the second film). We are also looking forward to Monster's University, but I am a fond watcher of all things Pixar since my children love the majority of their movies so much. The kid in me always seems to get a kick out of the shows as well, but even when having to sit through something as bad as A Fish Tale or The Reef, I still get a kick out of seeing my kids smiling.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Aside from the troubled production, my biggest concern was doing an apeshit zombie apocalypse in PG-13. Does the rating end up neutering things, or is it honestly kind of a non-factor?

Either way, your liking it has got my interest piqued.
    There's blood, but not a terrible amount of gore. I will say, though, that due to the somewhat hectic nature of the movie, I didn't really miss it. There's one scene where Brad stomps a Mo' Fo' Zo's head in but you don't actually see it, which is obviously very un-ZombieMovie-like, but I'm guessing the mainstream audience that WWZ is clearly aimed at wouldn't be too upset that they never got to see brains splattered everywhere. The sort of gore normally associated with ZoFlick's doesn't really have a place in this movie really, what with it being an action flick as opposed to a horror flick.

The Zombies are very well done as well. Especially during close up scenes. They do this chattering thing with their teeth that is completely unique to this movies interpretation of Zombies, plus a few other nice touches that worked well.

My only complaint would be that it ends on a bit of a slight whimper.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I think me and my wife are more excited about seeing the second installment of Gru and the Minions than my kids are. The first movie was all sorts of enjoyable for me (especially hearing that Pharrel did the entire score to the first movie, I am anxious to see what he does with the second film). We are also looking forward to Monster's University, but I am a fond watcher of all things Pixar since my children love the majority of their movies so much. The kid in me always seems to get a kick out of the shows as well, but even when having to sit through something as bad as A Fish Tale or The Reef, I still get a kick out of seeing my kids smiling.
    I enjoy all types of movies and animated ones are fun to watch. It is mostly Pixar today but Dreamworks is coming back a bit, How to Train your Dragon and Kung Fu Panda 2 (Not 1) were actually nice to watch.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    I enjoy all types of movies and animated ones are fun to watch. It is mostly Pixar today but Dreamworks is coming back a bit, How to Train your Dragon and Kung Fu Panda 2 (Not 1) were actually nice to watch.

Dreamworks has a decent animation studios and I liked the films you pointed out. Rise of the Guardians, Monsters vs. Aliens, and the first two Shreks were also solid showings, but they have a "hit or miss" vibe from them. I liked Megamind, Antz, Bee Movie, and Over the Hedge but I can see how so many didn't like the films. Puss n Boots and the Claymation films (Chicken Run / Wallace & Gromit) are just shit to me though.

DRG hates everyone

Easy A-Emma stone was the only reason I decided to give this a watch and I wasn't disappointed,it turned out a decent comedy film.
    It looked like a tailor-made role for the talented actress Emma stone.

Blog Entries
    Christian Bale won't be doing the JLA film, and most probably neither will Christopher Nolan.

Christian Bale won't be doing the JLA film, and most probably neither will Christopher Nolan.

Then we might have a Batman who doesn't need a cough drop to understand what he is saying... I'm all for it.

DRG hates everyone