Page 396 of 541 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386394395396397398 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 5402
    Oh god... Mortal Kombat should of lived and died in the 90's. Rose tinted nostalgia goggles anyone? FATALITY!!! Give me a fucking break

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Oh god... Mortal Kombat should of lived and died in the 90's. Rose tinted nostalgia goggles anyone? FATALITY!!! Give me a fucking break
    It's not up my alley but I am happy to let people muck about with things that make them feel good, even if I find it a bit naff like Power Rangers or Pokemon. Hey if I wanted to still drool over The Flintstones or Voltron, that's fine but it would be a great girlfriend repellant haha

Blog Entries
    I really wish they would reboot the Back to the Future franchise...MJF could even cameo as the Dad or something and this is just too good of an idea to leave lying fallow like Al Snow's career...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    I'm not expecting it to be as good as the original but this is still a Spike Lee film so it should be great on it's own.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'm not expecting it to be as good as the original but this is still a Spike Lee film so it should be great on it's own.
    I'm always up for remake/reinterpretations of good foreign films. Not only is it generally something fresh for western audiences (as opposed to recycled themes and done-to-death genres) but it also allows other people to become aware of the originals. (I'll admit I had to Google this to find out what you were talking about!)

I really like Sharlto Copley too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm always up for remake/reinterpretations of good foreign films. Not only is it generally something fresh for western audiences (as opposed to recycled themes and done-to-death genres) but it also allows other people to become aware of the originals. (I'll admit I had to Google this to find out what you were talking about!)

I really like Sharlto Copley too.

A lot of people have jumped off it's bandwagon from when it initially came out with all those rave reviews. I love it though, definitely would recommend for you to watch it.

Oldboy is all kinds of dope.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

This was written and directed by Nat Faxon (Ben, from Ben & Kate) and Jim Rash (The Dean from Community). I've heard good things.

Also, Sam Rockwell.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Michael Rooker is going to be Yondu in Guardians!!! I didn't even know they would include any of the orginal teams but I'm looking forward to it now.

Sandler and Carrey are rumored to voice Rocket Racoon so let's hope they keep up the good casting.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Watched Evil Dead in the cinemas today, decent film with a funny opening and a really great ending. I thought I would be more scared but I guess the trailer had pretty much shown every fucked up moment so at no point was I genuinely scared except from the cheap shock horror stuff. Jane Levy acted her ass off though and for a horror film, the director was solid in it's camera work with some really good shots.