Page 395 of 541 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385393394395396397 405 445 495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 5403
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    I watched Part 2 of Batman: The Dark Knight Returns today. Pretty good movie overall; neat seeing Batman pretty much kill Joker & fight Superman.
    Is it better than the previous one?

The Bone Collector(1999)-Apart from a weak climax, I found this movie starring Angelina intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beutiful Chaos View Post
    "Dog Soldiers" is one of favorite movies of all time. If you haven't seen it yet, do yourselves a favor. Its about a British Spec Ops team stumbling upon a pack of werewolves.
    I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this film, really good small budget film that flew under the radar of most.

I've heard with the Evil Dead films that they are making a sequel to the new one, Army of Darkness 2 is being written and then they are making a 7th film that will tie in Ash and Mia's stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Is it better than the previous one?
    To me it was. The Mutants were okay, but nowhere near my favorite villains.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this film, really good small budget film that flew under the radar of most.

I've heard with the Evil Dead films that they are making a sequel to the new one, Army of Darkness 2 is being written and then they are making a 7th film that will tie in Ash and Mia's stories.
    That would be a bad idea IMO. No thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I think Raimi and Alvarez converging their two takes on the property should make for some batshit, karo-drenched fun. Looking forward to it.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I watched Batman: Year One yesterday. I guess it's the animated version of Batman Begins. It was a good movie though; I liked Bryan Cranston as Jim Gordon.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

So~ It is rumored that there might be a new Mortal Kombat movie eventually. I do not feel so great about this because I am one of those people who hate seeing reboots when the original cast was so great. I can't possibly imagine a live-action Mortal Kombat movie without Robin Shou in the lead role as Liu Kang.

The details from this supposed movie is supposedly that it began production in 2000 or 2001 and was originally supposed to have the original cast. Then as writers got switched around, and stuff seemed to happen on the set, it was finally handed over to somebody else who is apparently looking for a completely new cast. I don't care that Robin is in his 50's. He still looks great and kicks ass. Why replace him when he can still do crazy stuff? I would rather see a third movie sequel than a COMPLETE reboot of the entire Movie franchise.

REALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYHATEREMAKES.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

I just watched Fight Club the other day. And it was awesome.
    Easily one off my best movies. And Probally the best performance off Brad Pitts career.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    So~ It is rumored that there might be a new Mortal Kombat movie eventually. I do not feel so great about this because I am one of those people who hate seeing reboots when the original cast was so great. I can't possibly imagine a live-action Mortal Kombat movie without Robin Shou in the lead role as Liu Kang.

The details from this supposed movie is supposedly that it began production in 2000 or 2001 and was originally supposed to have the original cast. Then as writers got switched around, and stuff seemed to happen on the set, it was finally handed over to somebody else who is apparently looking for a completely new cast. I don't care that Robin is in his 50's. He still looks great and kicks ass. Why replace him when he can still do crazy stuff? I would rather see a third movie sequel than a COMPLETE reboot of the entire Movie franchise.

REALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYHATEREMAKES.
    The absolutely atrocious sequel killed off any viability of continuing that series.

And the reboot is being done by the guy who did Rebirth, which is infinitely better than any piece of live action Mortal Kombat attempts that came before it:

And I hardly think Robin Shou is the only dude that can step into the role of Liu Kang, considering the prerequisites for the role consist solely of looking Asian and being able to kick people in the face. The guy isn't exactly Marlon Brando, and the role isn't that of Vito Corleone.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5