Page 379 of 531 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369377378379380381 389 429 479 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 5307
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    He really does doesn't he... Almost as much as you.
    I'll get to you later

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SullyTheGreatAndPowerful View Post
    Don't you know who I am? I'm you! LOLOLOL

Your "friend" #STGAP
    Huh???????? Now I am confused.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    No, I'm totally with you on Graham. When you can feel that fret, and eggshell anxiuosness, as if you were there, he's gotta be doing something a whole lotta' right. The events in the series shows the other contrasting side to Combo, doesn't it, when he returns and helps Lol out. Oh, that may be '88? Yes it is. Have you watched '88 yet? Proper emotional, gripping stuff.
    NO! I'm only on ep1 of 86!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What's the matter, can't keep up??

How's that Penis Pump I sold you?

Blog Entries
    What's the matter, can't keep up??

How's that Penis Pump I sold you?
    Did the job thanks mate. Wanna feel what it did for my banhammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    It's not a bearing on the usage of the term, but in no way does it qualify him to a universally 'known' director. He has been given credit for one of his 6 works in which he directed, but in no way would this put him in the category of directors that akbar was talking about.
    You said "virtually unknown" before akbar said anything. He became attached to Godzilla in January 2011, well less than a year after Monsters, I think he must have been known enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Aah shit! Sorry Rob! That's not spoiled much, to be fair, I was going to go into much more detail aswell. You'll be pleased to know, aswell as '88, there's going to be a '90 coming, possibly this year.

Blog Entries
    Aah shit! Sorry Rob! That's not spoiled much, to be fair, I was going to go into much more detail aswell. You'll be pleased to know, aswell as '88, there's going to be a '90 coming, possibly this year.
    Nah no worries
    I read it's been put on hold. I have to tell you a very funny thing. I might not have been totally compos mentis and I was as confused as fuck why Milky was in 86. I thought he didn't make it that far, without wanting to spoil it for others, I'll say no more.

You said "virtually unknown" before akbar said anything. He became attached to Godzilla in January 2011, well less than a year after Monsters, I think he must have been known enough.

So having 1 successful (we are determining a Gross of $4 mill worldwide with some notable recognition from film critics with its major awards coming from only the Britain Independent Film Awards as being "successful") venture in the field of directing is what differentiates you from being "virtually unknown" and a "known" director?

The reason I used the term "virtually unknown" was due to the screenwriters involved and the director (not the actors or producers signed on) - to which I added in my Edit that I was unaware of Darabont being signed as a screenwriter as well. Giving someone like Darabont, Cranston, Goyer, and Callaham credit for being "known" talent is understandable. However, giving the nod to a guy who has done one good film (in my eyes) as being "known" for his work as a director is absurd to me. The same goes for Taylor-Johnson as he might be recognizable for his roles in Savages and Kick-Ass, but in no way is he "known" in the mass media for being casted in starring roles for "major" movies. Perhaps we have a different definition for what is qualified as a "known" or "unknown" commodity.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    I'll get to you later
    What are you gonna do, spellcheck me to death.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!