Page 378 of 519 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388428478 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 5189
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Really good film, and series. Great performances. I loved how the era, and environment in which it was set, became like another fundamental character of the film. Stephen Graham scarilly unnerving with his work here.
    It's really great to see an actor of Graham's caliber getting the opportunities he has. Allow me to sound totally nerdy here, but the juxtaposed bent to his personality had me immensely emotionally invested in him. On one side you had this basically good guy who really felt for Shaun's situation having lost his father and wanted to fill the void for him while all the while the air hung heavy with malevolence and you felt that him kicking off was only a heart beat away. I really like Joseph Gilgun too as Woody. Just got the vibe that he could be something big one day. Lol, the funny thing was when I transitioned from the movie to the 'series', I didn't think Smell could get any weirder looking but wait, yes she does, in spectacular fashion.

On Godzilla - I just feel it's been done to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    "Hotly tipped" yet hasn't done a thing since Monsters...

As a matter of fact, his next project is, indeed, Godzilla 2014
    Which is why he is hotly tipped.

How does the fact that he's not done anything, have any bearing on the usage of the term hotly tipped?

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if it will be Godzilla vs humans or if he will be fighting another giant monster???
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's really great to see an actor of Graham's caliber getting the opportunities he has. Allow me to sound totally nerdy here, but the juxtaposed bent to his personality had me immensely emotionally invested in him. On one side you had this basically good guy who really felt for Shaun's situation having lost his father and wanted to fill the void for him while all the while the air hung heavy with malevolence and you felt that him kicking off was only a heart beat away. I really like Joseph Gilgun too as Woody. Just got the vibe that he could be something big one day. Lol, the funny thing was when I transitioned from the movie to the 'series', I didn't think Smell could get any weirder looking but wait, yes she does, in spectacular fashion.

You mean the 28 Toho Studios productions (plus Iguana 1998 and the 2014 movie), the TV series, and the comics, books, a song by Blue Oyster Cult, and even video games have exhausted every possible avenue for what Godzilla could do, what foes he might encounter, or what new elements of his anatomy might be revealed? Never!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Which is why he is hotly tipped.

How does the fact that he's not done anything, have any bearing on the usage of the term hotly tipped?

It's not a bearing on the usage of the term, but in no way does it qualify him to a universally 'known' director. He has been given credit for one of his 6 works in which he directed, but in no way would this put him in the category of directors that akbar was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

You really can talk a load of crap buddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SullyTheGreatAndPowerful View Post
    Excuse me? That's not nice

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SullyTheGreatAndPowerful View Post
    He really does doesn't he... Almost as much as you.

No, I'm totally with you on Graham. When you can feel that fret, and eggshell anxiuosness, as if you were there, he's gotta be doing something a whole lotta' right. The events in the series shows the other contrasting side to Combo, doesn't it, when he returns and helps Lol out. Oh, that may be '88? Yes it is. Have you watched '88 yet? Proper emotional, gripping stuff.

Excuse me? That's not nice
    Don't you know who I am? I'm you! LOLOLOL

Your "friend" #STGAP