Page 375 of 539 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365373374375376377 385 425 475 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 5388
    Blog Entries
    Might be going to see Identity Thief tomorrow

Blog Entries

So i figure I'll post this here. This isn't an actual movie being made, but it should be. Anyone who saw that piss poor excuse of a DBZ movie called Dragonball Evolution from a # of years back, know that it was udder and total shit. This trailer, looks rather good. Granted it wouldn't be hollywood approved as there are no big names in it, but i think there is enough DBZ fans it would do well if it was actually made

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Elizabeth Olsen Confirms She'll Star In Godzilla Reboot

Aswell as: Frank Darabont, Gareth Edwards, Aaron Taylor Johnson and Bryan Cranston.

Enticed.
    Is Godzilla really a something that could work in this day and age?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Is Godzilla really a something that could work in this day and age?
    Yeah why not

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Man, I knew A Good Die To Die Hard wasn't going to be any good, but the reviews for it are absolutely BRUTAL. Like, they're talking franchise killer.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Had to happen sooner or later. They did seem to rush into this one didn't they?

I need to share with you all that I watched Here Comes The Boom yesterday. While it was perfectly typical Happy Madison movie and it almost seems as if they have specifically asked Sandler NOT to cast himself in his movies anymore. Written by Kevin James(and others) to more than likely show off his weight loss it was a fairly stock standard affair.

The big surprise for me here was Bas Rutten. He was hilarious! And not a half bad actor. For those of you not familiar with Rutten;

I rate the movie 4/10 and probably 2 of those are for Bas.

Had to happen sooner or later. They did seem to rush into this one didn't they?
    Yeah, I knew the studio had no interest in actually making a quality pic as soon as they hired the hack responsible for the Max Payne movie and the Omen remake. They're just trying to wring the last bit of milk out of the tit, and they're not even making an effort to hide it.

Mouth-breathers will no doubt still be lining up in droves, though, so we'll probably be looking at a 70 year old Willis making A Bad Day To Die Hardest. After all, Rumer and Scout gotta eat.

I need to share with you all that I watched Here Comes The Boom yesterday. While it was perfectly typical Happy Madison movie and it almost seems as if they have specifically asked Sandler NOT to cast himself in his movies anymore. Written by Kevin James(and others) to more than likely show off his weight loss it was a fairly stock standard affair.

The big surprise for me here was Bas Rutten. He was hilarious! And not a half bad actor. For those of you not familiar with Rutten;

I rate the movie 4/10 and probably 2 of those are for Bas.
    Yeah, Bas really was the only redeemable quality of Here Comes The Boom (some poster here actually said that it was the best movie of 2012, and that shit was exponentially funnier than the film itself). He popped up on a bunch of episodes of King of Queens in various roles, but he never really got any material to work with, so I was genuinely surprised that he didn't feel tacked on to Boom simply for the sake of being James' friend. Hope it leads to other opportunities for him.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, I knew the studio had no interest in actually making a quality pic as soon as they hired the hack responsible for the Max Payne movie and the Omen remake. They're just trying to wring the last bit of milk out of the tit, and they're not even making an effort to hide it.

Mouth-breathers will no doubt still be lining up in droves, though, so we'll probably be looking at a 70 year old Willis making A Bad Day To Die Hardest. After all, Rumer and Scout gotta eat.

Yeah, Bas really was the only redeemable quality of Here Comes The Boom (some poster here actually said that it was the best movie of 2012, and that shit was exponentially funnier than the film itself). He popped up on a bunch of episodes of King of Queens in various roles, but he never really got any material to work with, so I was genuinely surprised that he didn't feel tacked on to Boom simply for the sake of being James' friend. Hope it leads to other opportunities for him.
    The most hilarious part was he was better than Joe Rogan. Rogan seems to have lost the knck of acting (which lets face it, he didn't have much of to begin with) and now it's like he believes the Joe Rogan hype and acts accordingly. I.E. like a jock dickhead.

Rumer and Scout are never going to be paying their way with their faces, that's for sure. That was some fucked up baby batter happening with Bruce and Demi.

The most hilarious part was he was better than Joe Rogan. Rogan seems to have lost the knck of acting (which lets face it, he didn't have much of to begin with) and now it's like he believes the Joe Rogan hype and acts accordingly. I.E. like a jock dickhead.
    Yeah, I'm a big fan of Joe Rogan, but I've never really liked any of his acting, either. As a matter of fact, I couldn't stand the guy back when he was on NewsRadio, and his stint on The Man Show was even worse. It wasn't until he became affiliated with the UFC that I found an appreciation for him.

Rumer and Scout are never going to be paying their way with their faces, that's for sure. That was some fucked up baby batter happening with Bruce and Demi.
    Yeah, I don't know what the fuck happened there. Dem kids are ugmos.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9